Thread: help! I need to go faster!!

help! I need to go faster!!

hey guys i have had my 2000 300ex for a while now and i have LSR +1 +2 a arms, works suspention, durablue axel, yoshi. full system pipe,holeshot,dougles,ect .... and all the motor has is a new ebc clutch I was wondering if i should send my motor out and have a 330 or 350 big bore kit or..............just wonderig if a 450 or any dirt bike/atv motor could be worked to fit in the frame and if so me and my gradfather have the skill to do it so... just give my your imput

thanx

Dude!!
    Just sell it and get a 450.
    It is not woth the head ache.

hi you are cool

if you want you can use the 350x motor and put it in w/o too much troubles
    97 300ex
    -------------------------------------------------
    ITP Mudlites all around,DG AlloyNerfs
    LSR Carrier,Twin Air Filter, Pro Grip Gel Grips,PowerMadds,Execute Graphics
    -------------------------------------------------
    http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style1,madmandan11.png
    9-11
    343 FALLEN BROTHERS
    CFD Engine 2

Originally posted by SeanOO13
    hi you are cool
    that was kinda creepy
    98% of teenagers drink or have been around alcohol. Put this in your profile if you like bagels.

the 350x will work but i dont knwo man i think i would sell it and buy bigger i have jsut rebuilt my 300ex and its fast and everything but man its alot of money into a small quad

and yah i thought it was kidan creppy to
    300ex edlebrock flate slide yosh pipe razr 2s all around k@n filters and out wears lonestar stearing stem bearing carrier and clamps srp bars ac nerfs lazer star light bar and lights ebc clutch wesco 11:1 piston .336 billet powroll cam kibble white valve springs works clutch lever lsr carrier 400ex pro flow with outer wear elka front shocks and works rear shock srp 400ex bend bars 909 grips trail tech computer maier blue plastic with 250r hood scoop jt chain and sproket(14-36) srp brake rotor ebc brake pads all around hd in back and carbon in front jbh oil cooler, amp link chain guide. AMR ignition system

honestly wheelie man, with all of that stuff on there i doubt your even pushing the bike to its limits. no offense or anything, but i have only met a few peopel you are actualy topped out on their bikes so you can probably go faster by just riding more and getting more skill...

300's will actualy go damned fast if you can push them to it...
    98% of teenagers drink or have been around alcohol. Put this in your profile if you like bagels.

Originally posted by zeppelin
    honestly wheelie man, with all of that stuff on there i doubt your even pushing the bike to its limits. no offense or anything, but i have only met a few peopel you are actualy topped out on their bikes so you can probably go faster by just riding more and getting more skill...

300's will actualy go damned fast if you can push them to it...
    ^^^ I agree. I race and they always start the C class in front of the blaster class, and I always catch up to and past most of the class.
    Steve #48

2005 450r - In great shape, setup perfect for my riding style

Aim: Sjorge3442
    Email : Sjorge_3442@hotmail.com

Temple University

i know him thats way i said ''hi your cool'' speds

grow a set..youl be faster. or port the head. there is alot you can do toi make it faster. but say you end up wanting to race then you cnat have a big bore so i would just port rocker arms, valves etc.
    #69 pat conway
    AIM-djroofus

98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're part of that 98% that has fired up a fat one. copy & paste this into your signature.