Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: 2006 ATVA MX Nationals Round #9 –Steel City - Delmont, PA – Preview & Live Coverage

Anthony Mastrocola was the one life flighted. Anthony was running in Production C when he crashed. He has broken his 6th and 7th vertebre. Surgeons have place metal rods in his back so far. His recovery status is still unknown, but the doctors have stated that there was no damage to the spinal cord in the area of the broken bones. Please keep him in your prayers. I will post his address soon as I get it if anyone would like to send him a card. I will also keep everyone updated to his status.
    RoxstarInc.com

if you're talking about the kid that wrecked on the single to table on a yellow ltr450.. his name is Anthony Mostrocola.. but im not sure wether you're referring to him or not..

Just a lil info about my results for the weekend... i was in 3rd in the Production B qualifier and had a pretty bad wreck before the infield uphills. I ran 2nd place 3 laps of the 265 B qualifier, so i took a peak in the corners and saw that 2 of my friends i race with at steel city and other D5 tracks were right behind me. Instead of pushing it i let them go by putting me in 4th. I decided i wasn't going to go to the Production B LCQ so i could focus on the 265 B main event..which i came from 18th up to 9th, then dropped to 10th a few turns before the finishline..
    District 5/ PAMX Quad A and Pro Am

450r - Laegers/Axis LT front end, Laegers/PEP rear, rpm axle, burgard stem, walsh guesseted frame, full Quadified engine, HST exhuast, Hipers All around.. and soooooooo much more ;-)

08 Sponsors: Mosites Motorsports, GT Thunder, Quadified Atv,Spy Goggles, Pro-Action, Michelin Tires, Mac tools, Speed Graphics, DGS Racing Suspensions, Gaerne Boots, , SixsixOne Fly Racing, Western Power Sports,

Originally posted by tamehart
    Anthony Mastrocola was the one life flighted. Anthony was running in Production C when he crashed. He has broken his 6th and 7th vertebre. Surgeons have place metal rods in his back so far. His recovery status is still unknown, but the doctors have stated that there was no damage to the spinal cord in the area of the broken bones. Please keep him in your prayers. I will post his address soon as I get it if anyone would like to send him a card. I will also keep everyone updated to his status.

please pm me if you find anything else about him. we were standiing right there when it happened and it looked really bad. we went over to him just to tell him help was on the way and make sure he didn't get hit until the track people got there. but we were wondering how he was doing. he was having trouble breathing when we were there, but we didn't know what else to do for him.
    Thanks to my 2005 Sponsors:
    Elka Suspension, Houser Racing, IMS Prod.

i will keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

heres the winner of the day!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    #161 district 6 racer
    Eleanor Roosevelt: "America is all about speed - hot, nasty bad-a**
    speed."

2008 Evo X

IF YOUR NOT FIRST YOUR LAST!

06 450r Powered BY DRG

KOSLOV RACING TEAM!

Way to go Keith .

I seen that Jasmin Plante signed up for a class other than Pro and had 2 DNFs , anyone know what happened to him ??

Big congrat to Greg Gee from Simcoe Ontario stepping it up for the Canadian Racers !!!
    2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 .... Loaded !!!!

Working Together Towards A Common Goal --- Quitting Time !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx75Zoa_kVw&feature=related

Thanks to my 2005 Sponsors:
    Elka Suspension, Houser Racing, IMS Prod.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011