Thread: What is the best value suspension?

Question What is the best value suspension?

I was wonder what would be the best suspension for my 400ex at a reasonable price. Canada Dollars
    I also was wonder if their were any good Canadain sites for stuff like this?

Thanx

400Ex_Machine

i bought elka tripple rates w piggy back rezzy's from the quad shop, i too live in canada, but they gave me the best price i could find. 725$ us. (1110$ canadian) my buddy's got works tripple rates and they work well. the'll run ya about 500$ canadian.
    unfortunately, the R has been lost forever. May it rest in peace!!!

500$ where did you fing those ???
    i bought mine for 550 americain that is works trs with rezzies and thread preload ( with out thread perload 509) plus shipping came to 800$ cdn for both fronts and they work well
    Bro
    07 Honda
    04 Honda

Timo Nielsen: CMRC ATV Intermediate class #99

Try C&D Racing, they will have the cheapest prices for Elka's, plus they are shipped to you from Elka directly so you will not have to pay any border fees. There number is in my Sig.
    C&D Racing, 308-696-7805

SOLD ---------- SOLD

2001 400ex, JE 416 10.8:1, Hotcams Stage 2 Cam, C&D Racing Port and Polish, Viton Valve seals, 39mm FCR Carb, Complete Curtis Sparks X-6 Exhuast, Sparks Timing Key, Magnum Rev Limiter, Sparks 8 Plate Clutch, Race Cut Fenders with CarbonFiber Hood with Scoop w/ mesh insert, Magura Hydrolic Clutch, Steel braided clutch line, Holeshots MX Rear on Red Labels, Holeshot MX Front on Red Labels, K&N Air Filter with Prefilter, ShockWears, AC Skid Plate, and Polished Propeg Nerfs, TAG X-5 Bars, Kill Switch, DR Blockoff Plate, OMF Radiator Shrouds, Elka Triple Rate SSD, Rear Elka Rebuild, +2 Houser a-arms (HammerTone and Chrome), Lonestar Axcaliber 2 + 2 axle, Polished Motor Mounts and Sidecase, DR number plates, PEP Steering Stabilizer.

C&D Racing, 308-696-7805

Thanks Guys

Thanks for the help I will look into it.

400Ex_Machine