Thread: New Plastic

New Plastic

Does anyone know the best place to get yellow plastic for a 400ex& a black seat cover(sportrax), as well as the 2001 graphics cheap?
    or anyplace at all?
    2000 440 ex Wiseco 440 Kit,HRC Cam,Niks-Pro-X connecting Rod,R/D titanium valve springs,Hinson Clutch Basket, EBC Dirt Racer Clutch Kit,Pro Design Case Guard,Shaved Fenders,Pro Design Kill Switch,In line Fuel Filter,K&N oil Filter,Motion Pro Clutch and Throttle CablesComplete Cometic Gaskets & Seals,Uni Air Box Vents,Prm-Atv A-Arm & BellyPan Skidplates,Armadillo SwingArmSkidPlate, ,Shockwears,and K&N Filter WB e-series exhaust,Wb RevKit,Renthal Bars,Bandit XC front and rear tires,Sidewinder "survivor" series sprockets16/35 (sometimes stock)gearing and chain,DG Krome-Lite Front Bumper,Free Flow Gas Hose,Dg nerfbars Douglas .190 rims,Factory Effex Graphics Kit,Moose Handlebar Gloves,Red Frame....TONS of polishing... More to come............
    2000 Honda Rancher 2X4
    Ebc Rear Brakes
    1998 Yamaha Banshee(dusts anything) wiseco pistons(430cc)
    FmF fatty pipes & powercore II silencers,Douglas rims,Ohtsu Radial Tires(yes they came off my 440),Dg Nerfbars,and Team Alba Graphics Kit!(she's for sale!)
    97 Dodge Grand Caravan SE
    3.3 Liter V6
    Modified Airbox
    99 Dodge Dakota
    5.2 Liter V8(this thing hauls)
    Modded Airbox
    1995 Subaru Impreza AWD
    2.2 Liter 4 cylinder
    Tannabe Style Performance muffler
    DIY Intake
    All Neoned Out...

you could get your yellow plastic and seat cover from service honda and you might want to look through a few pages of this forum and i'm sure you will see some links or pictures of graphics.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    if u want it cheap look at ebay.com they usually have it on there.

Just go to your dealer and order it,I'm not sure if its exspensive or not but you could find out by giving your dealer a quick call.

why doesn't anybody recommend MARCUMS anymore?did i miss something?????he will beat everyones prices for sure.

Does terry sell plastic? Dont buy plastic on ebay! It is usually used, and about $30 too much. At www.servicehonda.com you can get front plastic for a hair under $60, rear for a hair under $65, and the whole seat (bottom plastic thing, foam, and cover all put toghether for ya) for a shade under $50.
    -Jeff

"yeah! i know what you mean...i was what 5 and a half maybe it was Japan right before 3 times and I was still excited but thats ok it didnt hurt so we just spent the night later i'll finish the lawn dude" -JabberJaw

yes, terry gets plastic.i got mine from him for $143 shipped to my door and that was before the discount was available.i called service honda and they said they couldn't ship them because ups was *****ing about the size of the plastics. how can you not ship a product you sell???i wasn't going to argue with the guy ,i just took my business elseware and ended up saving a lot of $cash$.

thank you all for replying, I appreciate the advice
    2000 440 ex Wiseco 440 Kit,HRC Cam,Niks-Pro-X connecting Rod,R/D titanium valve springs,Hinson Clutch Basket, EBC Dirt Racer Clutch Kit,Pro Design Case Guard,Shaved Fenders,Pro Design Kill Switch,In line Fuel Filter,K&N oil Filter,Motion Pro Clutch and Throttle CablesComplete Cometic Gaskets & Seals,Uni Air Box Vents,Prm-Atv A-Arm & BellyPan Skidplates,Armadillo SwingArmSkidPlate, ,Shockwears,and K&N Filter WB e-series exhaust,Wb RevKit,Renthal Bars,Bandit XC front and rear tires,Sidewinder "survivor" series sprockets16/35 (sometimes stock)gearing and chain,DG Krome-Lite Front Bumper,Free Flow Gas Hose,Dg nerfbars Douglas .190 rims,Factory Effex Graphics Kit,Moose Handlebar Gloves,Red Frame....TONS of polishing... More to come............
    2000 Honda Rancher 2X4
    Ebc Rear Brakes
    1998 Yamaha Banshee(dusts anything) wiseco pistons(430cc)
    FmF fatty pipes & powercore II silencers,Douglas rims,Ohtsu Radial Tires(yes they came off my 440),Dg Nerfbars,and Team Alba Graphics Kit!(she's for sale!)
    97 Dodge Grand Caravan SE
    3.3 Liter V6
    Modified Airbox
    99 Dodge Dakota
    5.2 Liter V8(this thing hauls)
    Modded Airbox
    1995 Subaru Impreza AWD
    2.2 Liter 4 cylinder
    Tannabe Style Performance muffler
    DIY Intake
    All Neoned Out...