Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: which quad should i get??

which quad should i get??

I have a choice of getting a Banshee, 250r, or a z400. I have a 300ex right now and i am tired of it and want something better any opions on which one i should get???

What kind of riding are you doing?

Originally posted by banshee84
    What kind of riding are you doing?
    drag
    race
    trails

If you want speed get the banshee. The 250r does good in the woods and has ok speed. The z would be great in the woods an dhave alright speed. If you get the z, the 1st thing you need to do is tear the whole thing down and have the frame gusseted. This will save alot of time and frustration.
    MXC:2nd
    OMA:5th

xc 04 450r gettin built.

Fully Modded Woods Racing Banshee new motor. SOLD

LT230S Some Mods

1996 blaster SOLD

warrior/honda 750 hybrid in the works. SOLD

banshee parts for sale.

For all out speed and horse power get the shee,i have one i like it till i get in the tight stuff then i hate it.If your on more open trail's were u can get into it a little bit its fine.The 250r is a great mx bike and its pretty good in the woods,like the shee its real easy to get alot of hores power.The z is a great bike they handle awsome and they got decent power.But the 03's had alot of frame problems around the shock mounts and stuff.The 04's wernt as bad but some still had problems,But the 05's are built damn good.Hope this helps out.
    Caleb Barnes

Re: which quad should i get??

Originally posted by joetaylor1010
    I have a choice of getting a Banshee, 250r, or a z400. I have a 300ex right now and i am tired of it and want something better any opions on which one i should get???
    Buy THIS

Where do you live, I have a banshee I can sell you if you live close enough.
    I've had banshees, 250rs.. miss them all!

1986 ATC200X

i am riding in trails and jumps and i live in ohio

for trails and jumps i say get the Z400. i have a z400 and a banshee. the banshee is great for open fields and dunes and such. but youd be better off in the woods on a Z. all three have an edge on each other in some form. so it basically comes down to riding terrain and how comfortable you feel with doing top end rebuilds and mechanical things like that. cant beat the feel of a 2 stroke though

my friend owns a farm and we ride there a lot and we have a track there but i do ride a lot of trials and i heard about some problems with the 03 z400 and maybe the 04's but yeah 2 strokes are amazing but i want the best quad i can get

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast