Thread: Any Illinois pics anywhere?

Any Illinois pics anywhere?

I raced 4stroke B and im trying to find pics so if anybody knows where let me know
    Sponsors: Quad Concepts
    Extreme Dirt Track 4Stroke B #33
    #33 District 14
    04 TRX450R- FST Mickey Dunlap 05 orange guessted frame- Maier Blue Rears and Silver Fronts and carbonfiber vented hood
    motor fresh rebuild, port and flow by Pro TT racer #426, JE 13:1, Stage 2 Hot Cam, Full Sparks X-6, KN Filter, 06450R 41mm FCR, Max Rev limiter Lonestar +1.25 Silver Vein Swingarm,OMI Longtravel Arms-white uppers and candy blue bottoms, Houser +1.25 Stem, Burgard Anti Vibe, FASST Flex Bars, Spider Grips, LoneStar Axecaliber +4, Front Shocks-LT Fox Float Evols Rear-Elka Dual Rate Comp. & Rebound,18in MXR4 on black OMF Scallops, 20in HSMX on black Douglas Ultimates, Black IMS bumper and case saver, Black AC nerfs and garb bar, Golden West Cycle Stabilizer

i've looked for them too... its just a matter of waiting for people to care to take pics and info and results on TT... no one cares about it to do any coverage on it now
    CFRacing

Hunter Haswell #20

Aston Haswell #22

taylorville pictures

I talked to the guy who was taking pictures in Taylorville. He said the pictures should be up by the end of the week. You can access them by going to the southforkdirtriders.com website and click on pixstarr. He also told me that if you don't see a picture you're looking for you can give him a call because he doesn't put all of them up and he may have some others. The guys website is www.pixstarr.com

Good luck.

We got some pics, but as you know if you put in another web site link so you can just click on it, it gets blinked out, but go here. Enter it just like you would any other time, dont space the letters.
    a t v n c . c o m
    under extreme dirt track, thats where all us Carolina guys & girls are at.
    May have to register, but its worth it.
    Neil
    C-Leigh Racing Team
    In memory of Caraleigh Pritchard
    1979 - 1992

Team riders, 2017 Extreme Dirt Track
    # 25 450R Honda, Chuckie Creech, Pro, Pro Am, Pro Am Unlimited class
    # 25, 450R Honda, Andrea Creech, Womens class

why are they hatin on EDT

come on there has to be some pics of the taylorville EDT somewhere. they have had the link on here for more than a week and havent put the results or pics up yet. come on and stop hatin on EDT.
    Sponsors: Quad Concepts
    Extreme Dirt Track 4Stroke B #33
    #33 District 14
    04 TRX450R- FST Mickey Dunlap 05 orange guessted frame- Maier Blue Rears and Silver Fronts and carbonfiber vented hood
    motor fresh rebuild, port and flow by Pro TT racer #426, JE 13:1, Stage 2 Hot Cam, Full Sparks X-6, KN Filter, 06450R 41mm FCR, Max Rev limiter Lonestar +1.25 Silver Vein Swingarm,OMI Longtravel Arms-white uppers and candy blue bottoms, Houser +1.25 Stem, Burgard Anti Vibe, FASST Flex Bars, Spider Grips, LoneStar Axecaliber +4, Front Shocks-LT Fox Float Evols Rear-Elka Dual Rate Comp. & Rebound,18in MXR4 on black OMF Scallops, 20in HSMX on black Douglas Ultimates, Black IMS bumper and case saver, Black AC nerfs and garb bar, Golden West Cycle Stabilizer

Pics

Pics are up at Pixstarr.com

Thanks
    Higs
    Higs

Try checking out the homepage after each round

http://www.atvriders.com/atvracing/e...acing2006.html
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

there may be pics there, but there hasnt been too many from the classes i run or fhrtrx450r33 i dont think i have even seen a single pic of me on here, ive seen 2 pages of just one class not tryin to flame just my .02
    #816 EDTN Team FSR
    District 14

02/04 520 big bore stroker CRF Hybrid with lots of goodies
    04 CRF 450r with waaay too much to list
    I build and sell KRI sway bars

Thanks to my 08 Sponsors: Hot Cams, Pivot works, ASV, Maier, 661, Spectro, Vortex, Dark Synergy, Boyesen, Nacs Racing, Championship Powersports, Soles Motorsports, FrankenStamm Motors

Originally posted by 300exQuadracer
    there may be pics there, but there hasnt been too many from the classes i run or fhrtrx450r33 i dont think i have even seen a single pic of me on here, ive seen 2 pages of just one class not tryin to flame just my .02
    I feel ya..lol

I try and get alot of all the classes when i do coverage, but each photog only has so much time to get it all done. We are working on a different type of coverage for next season, but it will depend on how much support we get from the site, the promotors etc. We can only do so much for free!
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News