Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 2006 Worcs Round #6 - Washougal MX - Washougal Wasington

And it was Reed Petchnick was rabbed the holeshot for the Pro Am class.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Eichner got hung up on a bern and Josh Frederick was able to make the pass around him. Eichner hoped that Frederick would make a mistake, and just tried to ride as close as he could without getting too muddy.

But as you can see it already almost impossible to tell which rider is which.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Reed Petchnick was still out front for the Pro Am class.
    Brittany #23

Andrew Lattimar was running in the second place position, and already had his goggles off.
    Brittany #23

And Paul Wilkerson was running in the third place position.
    Brittany #23

There where plenty of riders who where already stopping for goggles on the first lap.
    Brittany #23

Josh Frederick was still running out front, with Doug Eichner running in the second place position.
    Brittany #23

Not quite sure who this rider was, but this just gives you an example of just exactly how muddy it was.
    Brittany #23

Eichner was on the move and determined ot make the move around Frederick. And shortly after this he got his chance when Frederick had to pit dut to a flat tire.
    Brittany #23

Doug Eichner went on to take the win for the Pro Class with Josh Freiderick gabbing the second place position and Timothy Shelman grabbing his first podium of the year.
    Brittany #23

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast