Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 Worcs Round #6 - Washougal MX - Washougal Wasington

Team MoneyShot held a Bar-B-Q for everyone. So everyone gathered and hung out with the other racers. It was nice to just have time to talk to people outside of the "Racing" mode.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Sunday was here, and unfortunely it rained all night. Making the track extremly muddy. The pros where hoping that some of the earlier classes would clear out the mud. But for the other classes, they rerouted the track, so they couldn't clean up all of the mud.

Here is where they where starting the ameature classes at for sunday.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

This is what every rider looked like. Some of the riders even had to pit three or four times for new goggles. It defintly paid to be prepared for the rain.

Here is Roy Bloodworth, he thought that the poncho would be a great idea to help keep a lot of the mud off. But as he tried to take it off during the race, it got caught up in his axle. Luckily it didn't cause any problems, as he set his sights on the first place position witha lap to go, to make the pass.
    Brittany #23

BLoodworth was able to grab the win for the +30 A class, which is his first win all year. He was very excited, as he moved into the second place position for the series. He didn't even care that he was completly covered in mud.
    Brittany #23

At the Rider's meeting, there was a very large debate on the running of studs for this race. Eichner showed up with studs in his tires, and most of the other racers where not very happy with that. Sean Redish made the call to allow Eichner to run with studs, because he did not feel that it was a safety issue. Also there is no rule that is against running studs, but he said that you can be sure that after this race the rule will exist.
    Brittany #23

Unfortunetly a few minutes before the gate dropped for the pro class, the clouds rolled in, and it begain to down pour.
    Brittany #23

Everyone knew how critical it was to get the holeshot now.
    Brittany #23

And it was Doug Eichner who came out ahead.
    Brittany #23

We could already tell that this was going to be a muddy race, and hard for the score keepers.
    Brittany #23

The pro am riders where off.
    Brittany #23

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast