Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 Worcs Round #6 - Washougal MX - Washougal Wasington

Brandon Brown gave Eichner a run in the Open Pro class, but Eichner was able to get around him and take home the win. Brandon Brown finished in the second place position, and Robbie Mitchell rounded out the top three.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Doug Eichner also grabbed the win for the Production Pro Class.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Here is Reed Petchnick and Andrew Lattimar battleing for the first place position. Lattimar eventually made his way around Reed and took the win. Petchnick grabbed the second place position, and Paul Wilkerson grabbed the third spot.
    Brittany #23

Robert Kramar seemed to be having a bad weekend, in all three of his races, but he was still having a good time, until he completly broke his quad that is.
    Brittany #23

Lynn Processor grabbed the win for the Women's A class. She just hope's that their are more women out there soon. Although at the next race they will be splitting up the B/C class because they are always getting a consistent rather large amount of girls. The Women's B class will be running with the Women's A.
    Brittany #23

You can bet that Dawn Whynne will be one of the one's running the B Class, and she took the overall win for the day in the Women's B/C class.
    Brittany #23

Danille Corbin grabbed second for the race, and took over the lead in the Women's B/C class now by one point.
    Brittany #23

Christy McGuffin who was running in second the entire race, stalled it on the last lap and had to push start her quad.

McGuffin drops back to second place for the series, but hopes to get ack the points lead at the next rounf of the Worcs race.
    Brittany #23

Is most of the races you could not even tell who the riders where.
    Brittany #23

Racing was over and the track was pretty. The forecast called for rain that night, everyone just hoped that it would not rain to much.
    Brittany #23

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast