Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2006 Worcs Round #6 - Washougal MX - Washougal Wasington

Thanks for helping out, and providing the FOOD!!!!! That was much appreciated and my dad said that the HOT DOGS were great!!!!!
    The BBQ was a lot of fun!! We grilled over 150 burgers, 40 hot dogs, 5lbs of sweet onions, 2 gallons of chili, and a huge table of other goodies. Needless to say the turn out was GREAT Thanks to all that stopped by!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone at round 7 @ Burnt Ridge
    www.out4sand.com - www.pittraffic.com - www.atvinsider.com

Looking forward to 2008! Thanks: S&S Motorsports, Fox Shox, MotoWorks, MotoX Nutrition, Hiper Wheels, ODI Grips, MSR, IMS, Flexx Bars, PowerMadd, & Scott Goggles.

yeah I saw Machado get crossed up and go sideways over the table, MX is a little different in the mud. He was riding great on Saturday though, he was on Eichner's heels the entire race.
    Roll Design YFZ 450, Roll Arms, Elka long travel elite shocks, NGR Engine, Yoshi Tri Oval Exhaust, Roll Pegs and Steering Stem, IMS classic bumper, Flexx Bars, Precision Stabilizer

Great pictures and report!!

Here is a link to a video of the Washougal race made by the Sand Wizards gang!

http://www.sandwizards.com/Videos/Washougal1.wmv

Here is a cool picture Quadmonkey took of me at the race...That was a great time, looking forward to Burnt Ridge!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456