Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 Worcs Round #6 - Washougal MX - Washougal Wasington

2006 Worcs Round #6 - Washougal MX - Washougal Wasington

For the sixth round of the Worcs series, we headed back up to the northern states once again, to Washougal Washington.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

The track sets back off the main highway a few miles. There are many rivers that are around the track, making it very green.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Here is the view that the riders saw, while racing.
    Brittany #23

The track was only 4 miles long, but what one of the most difficult tracks. There where parts of the track, where you had to squeeze between trees that where barely wide enough for a quad.
    Brittany #23

Here is part of the Moto Cross section of the track. There was not much to it, but a few sets of woops, and a table, but it was defintly one of the most "MX" looking tracks so far.
    Brittany #23

The good thing about this track, is that you could watch from just about anywhere.
    Brittany #23

This was one of the most difficult tracks to try to make passes on. Through the woods it was one line almost everywhere.
    Brittany #23

Here was Josh Frederick's set up in the hot pits.
    Brittany #23

The riders began to line up to start racing.
    Brittany #23

Here is Jeff Bertuzzi, and Justin Waters battleing for the first place position in the Stock A Class.

Bertuzzi was able to grab the win, with Waters taking the second place position, and Chris Bennet rounded out the top three.
    Brittany #23

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast