Thread: ---Trade/Sell 92" lt250r.. 2000$--- Updated.

Trade my Atv 4 Dirtbike .. OR F/s

This bike is sick fast..banshee fast....my buds have Preds (I beat them drag racing and I eat them alive on the MX track with the 52" rear stance and how low it sits on the 18" rears) this bike is for an experianced rider..... I dont have a title, but im currently working on getting one from PA, the bike has a clean history.... heres info on the bike....

Suzuki 1992 Lt250r - Last year of production.

Complete 100% frame-up rebuild finished last month!!! I had some issues with the motor (not using thread-loc) but I replaced everything with new parts and this thing flys!

Every frame bearing and seal brand new, All wheel bearings, carrier bearings, swing arms, shocks linkage and a-arms (all balls bearings throughout)
    All bolts replaced with stainless allen head bolts.
    Dura-Blue spacers 1.5" front & 3" rear
    ITP beadlocks with HoleShot MXR rear and generic fronts on stock front rims.
    I have a spare set of ITP Fronts with Holeshots, but one of the rims got dinged...still holds air fine.
    Stock painted Plastics - Looks pretty good!!
    Custom seat cover and shock covers.
    Dyno-Port expansion pipe with silencer-
    The motor is a 100% rebuild with all stainless bolts, all new seals and bearings. The bore is from the previous owner at .040 and has 150-160lbs compression...not ported...i was going to get it ported with the next bore.
    Complete spare motor bottom end with perfect tranny and gears, flywheel etc.... (never know when you might eat up a gear)
    Clear rad hoses with orange fluid
    Custom case saver
    Tons of misc parts and bolts.
    Just added a Keihin 39mm PWK carb from ebay which needs to be jetted but should add more power..not that it needs it.

Im sure im missing listing some of the items and I will update if I remember anything else.......

e-mail---soyncrustskater@hotmail.com

AIM-joeyciswhoibe

Are code 10918-----NY

Can you send me pics?