Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Women here at" EXIRDERS" sign in here...PART II

Women here at" EXIRDERS" sign in here...PART II

Ok ladies... lets see if this makes it a little better starting with a PART II.. Well here are few of my pics of my graphics,I think for my first custom graphics, they turned out pretty good, although,I need to go back and havethem put on a clear coat vinyl over the graphics, they are starting to scratch up form not enough protectant on them.HOpe you like them!! If anyone can give me a hand on posting a few of theres pics until I figure out how, that would be great.. Thanks !!!

Your graphics kit looks great!! I wish I was artistically gifted too, I'd make one for mine. Unfortunately, my drawing skills extend to stick people. Hehe

Oh yea, great idea starting a new thread......it was nice not having to try and read through the last 2 or 3 pages of posts to find the last one I'd read.

Well, a few days ago I tried posting the pic of my little sis after she rolled the quad, but the pic was too big....so I'm gonna try it again.
    You've just been passed by a GIRL!!!

2004 TRX450R: Fly handlebars, Oury grips, a few ModQuad billet parts, 13 tooth front sprocket, removed baffle, rejetted, etc.....nothing fancy yet but it goes!!!

AOL SN:ThorRidnPrincess

Your graphics kit looks great!! I wish I was artistically gifted too, I'd make one for mine. Unfortunately, my drawing skills extend to stick people. Hehe

Oh yea, great idea starting a new thread......it was nice not having to try and read through the last 2 or 3 pages of posts to find the last one I'd read.

Well, a few days ago I tried posting the pic of my little sis after she rolled the quad, but the pic was too big....so I'm gonna try it again.

2004 TRX450R: Fly handlebars, Oury grips, a few ModQuad billet parts, 13 tooth front sprocket, removed baffle, rejetted, etc.....nothing fancy yet but it goes!!!

Thumbs down

It looks like that pic is too big to post, so I guess I'll just have to get it on my webpage pretty soon and post the link on here. Here's a pic of me on my friend James' built Blaster at Florence.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Smile

Very COOL graphics quad junkie!!!!!

..umm, I hit the wrong button..

..I wasn't done typing...duuuh.
    That sets you apart from the rest of the other quads doesn't it!!! VERY sweet!!
    Did I read that you were going to buy a checkered flag seat cover too?? (soooo many replies on your other post....I was going to go back and re-read to be sure but I don't have that kind of time...lol.)

Yes, Im waiting on a seatcover that is due any day now, its the "checkered dominator" from "atv seat covers".The seat will be black then red then a swirl of checkers, it shouid add alot to the look I think..Im going to do some fire breathing dragons for the 400ex, the "dungeons and dragons theme".If I get good enough at this and find the right kind of vinyl,I have a lot of good"cunstom" designs Id like to do and maybe do this from my home on the side.I think it adds "character"to the quad,and I like being "different" from all the rest of the kits that are out there...

oops almost forgot....

Thorchick~~Im not artistic either,thats why I give the Graphics guy my ideas, and he prints them out,although Im going to learn a few programs to do this at home,so when I get it figured out,maybe I can make you a set of what ever design you might want

QuadJunkies ~ I was talking with my boyfriend earlier today and I told him how you had made your own graphics kit. I mentiond how cool it would be to design my own, and he had an awesome idea. His parents own a car dealership and they have someone who makes graphic designs for the side of the big diesel trucks and he said they could probably help me come up wit something! I'm excited now. I just need to figure out what I wanna put on it and what color to use. This will be a cool project for this winter!

Is anyone willing to help me post a few of my pics? Or, maybe you can Pm me and explain how to do? I cant figure this thing out! :grr I donr have a scanner,but I have the images saved in my documents also... Thorchick~~There you go!!Its fun to do,You will have to post your pics when you decide to do it!! Mine was kinda spendy to do, It was a new thing for the guys to do on the plastics and they never done one for a quad before

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast