Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kawasaki Releases Expand View Photos of KFX450 Sport ATV

Kawasaki Announces KFX450 Sport ATV

Kawasaki just sent me some sneak peak photos of the new Kawasaki KFX450, which has an impressive list of features.

Kawasaki KFX450 Press Release Link

It appears to have fully adjustable front shocks with Reservoirs along with easily removable headlights to go with the list of features supplied by Kawasaki.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

The KFX450 has an Aluminum Frame, Electronic Fuel Injection, Electric Start, and Reverse, which sounds to me like the perfect Cross Country Race ATV. I may be speculating a little too much, but Kawasaki experimented with XC several years ago with William Yokley on a Hybrid machine equipped with a KX250 engine, and I feel this machine will be targeted at the XC Market as well.

It would be great to have Kawasaki back with a GNCC ATV Support Rig in 2007.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

I have just updated the photos from Yesterday with wide angle versions

When do I go and pick ours up

And you might not get it back
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Why don't they show the whole thing already? Whats up with these little close up shots

Fawking Sweet!
    04 MX YFZ
    05 XC 450R

I'm likin this thing.........I might have to jump off the Honda wagon....who am I kidding......my wife will make me live on the new quad......
    2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 900

No more quads for me!!!

Id love to see them bring out a KX 250 version aswell to see how a up to date 2 stroke would fair against the new 450's.

Roseburg Oregon, Stationed in North Dakota
    It looks like you can just unbolt the front fenders for race cut, that is cool along with the stand out points.

Jay
    USAF AMMO WE LIVE SO OTHERS MAY DIE

i just noticed the bars that run along the sides of it. dont they almost look like nerfs, or is it somthing else i am not realizing?
    JAMES

2004 Black SE YFZ450 Fasst Flexx Bars | Namura High comp. piston | DID heavy duty cam chain | GYTR Kicker| SS brake lines| GYTR pipe & filter | DG fat nerfs | Full skid plates | AC Grab bar | 4 razr 2s on ITP rims| Gibson steering stabilizer | DOXO graphics | Pro Armor bumper | powermadds

2004 Yellow LTZ400 - White bros slip on | uni filter w/ outerwears & no lid | Fly ATV bars | denton steering stabilizer | Klaw Fronts & Knarly Rears | Works Shocks

1972 Kawasaki 100
    1993 Chevy S10 Pickup
    AIM Walls450

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast