Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flat Track Banshee

how do you like those paul turner pipes... i havnet seen many people using them? have you had any others (toomey, fmf, etc...) to compare to?
    06 YFZ450
    1988 TRX 250R
    2001 XR 50
    1984 Honda 200S
    1776 Turbo Sandrail

Paul turner are for your low-mid, defintley a good choice for racing. Paul turner engines have one the Pont De Vaux race for the last few years on Banshees and theres only like five 2 strokes left on the field

Handford cycle park has a tt race tomarow (saturday) gates open at 230. My shee has the PT pipes on it and i have yet to loose to any other IN FRAME piped banshee.

I find out about the races at the shops and i have now became friends with other racers. So at each race people ask me "u going to be at_____" then i know where the next race is. On wensdays tulare has Open pratice for the TT.

Paul Turner pipes are the best for a stock porting and the fastest in stock form or just carbs, but on other banshees i have had in the past the PRTs just dont work After you port your motor, after porting i got good power out of DG pipes beleive it or not but they fit really bad, Toommeys are good all around pipes works ok stock porting and really well with ported motor. now after you go stocker you have to get CPI pipes or sherer. but for this banshee i will stick with PTR till i find more TT racing in Cali and port my motor and get something else.
    cali rules
    ITP tech

Hill43 where in cali are you located?

A pic of mine, not how i normaly race it but perty close.
    Attached Images Attached Images

we have 2 banshee flat trackers and 2 250r flat trackers.

get your self a sway bar! straps wont work.
    then lower the bike. go fast, turn left....

I am in so cal in riverside county all the flattrack racing is a long drive for me.
    cali rules
    ITP tech

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12