Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flat Track Banshee

Flat Track Banshee

does anyone have pics of flat track banshees and what their setup is...i did a search and couldnt find anything and im interested in doing this...i dont know much about it except for the tires you need haha...so any help would be greatly appreciated..Thanks

My key is STRAPS

Its probably the worst way to lower a bike but it works. I strap the rear AND the front. Doing the front keeps all 4 wheels on the ground verry well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

1 more

thanks for the pics the second one is awesome!...yeah alot of people use swaybars but if you ride dirt also i guess the investment in a swaybar isnt worth it right?

That was my thoughts, $200 for a swaybar or $5 for a strap. And i just pop the strap off in 30 seconds and go hit the dunes or anywhere elce. By straping the front it tightens up your front front end eliminating the umm body roll i gess is what you would call it. The bike sitcks to the ground verry well that way, Just a bit bouncy.

a strap is no replacement for a swaybar... swaybar doesnt lower your quad it keep your quad from rolling in the corners... but ya a strap will work but you will be alot faster if setup right... they sell lowering kits and also flat track type shocs.. to hep lowering it... alot of small timers like my self used to think just get it low but you will be faster to have suspension and let the bike work with you and not bounce around... ... here is is pic of mine lowered the right way .. and i am a budget racer i dont have over 100 bucks in lowering and tires for my 2 times a yr races....
    86 265r,95 banshee.... choices choices...

one more

what track in cali are you on?
    cali rules
    ITP tech

The first 3 are from Tulare cycle park and the last one is from Caruthers. So far ive only raced 4 times and walked away with a frist place trophy each time.

does turlure have a races all the time there the only races I could find is the CMR Series? I have been looking to race Flat Track in cali but have not really found any do you have any info web site ECT. Thanks
    cali rules
    ITP tech

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast