Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Artic Cat 400i/650H1

Question Artic Cat 400i/650H1

Does anybody have any information on slip-on exahust, camshaft upgrades, etc. for the 400I?

Also, I am considering buying the new 650H1 pr the Bombardier Outlander. Anybody have any experience with these machines? ALso, is there any good exhaust available for these?

Any help on these topics would be great!
    Brian Lueddeke

i believe HMF has pipes for the 400.......... Arctic Cats are the most comfortable ute quad i've ridden......... everybody in my family has a different quad and by riden them all, agressively, i loved the Cat. jmo........... hope this helps

Great info, thanks for the help!!
    Brian Lueddeke

HMF makes a silencer for the H1. K&N makes a filter. I believe DJ makes a jet kit. Speedwerks has some stuff out for them too.

I like my H1. Not a speed demon, but nothing will touch it in the mud. Comfort is nice....steers like a brick but I didn't buy it for the performance, I bought it for towing out all my buddies while I laugh and drink beer. LATER....
    400ex with a lot of stuff in it........

i suggest not buying a piece of junk i mean artic cat
    Brad Harrell #927
    www.oxcracing.com

08 yz250f

Pretty sad...a senior member bashing on this website. Especially a senior member that rides a 250ex.
    400ex with a lot of stuff in it........

ip address: 212.166.64.6

650h1

i like mine it has tons of power and sounds great with the hmf slip on i'm considering selling it though

check out speedwerx
    06' LT-R450 , SPARKS, TAG BARS, PCIII USB, RATH NERFS, BUMPER, GRAB BAR, SWAYBAR, MAIER, PRO ARMOR, ITP, AMERICAN RACER, ELKA'S, DENTON STABILIZER, PRO DESIGN, HOUSER, K&N, JE 13.5:1, HOT CAMS, CVUSTOM QUAD WORKS -2 SWINGER

You need to be carful they have a ton of power and torq if you put mud tires on you have to get better axels and support the rear gearbox. I have and 04 and have tested and broke a dozen cheap axels and went with gorilla and it is perfact. when I got mine it had a little damage to the back end because some idiot hit it with a backhoe.
    "Fend for yourself"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast