Thread: 04 AC 50 with mods f/s or trade, MINT

04 AC 50 with mods f/s or trade, MINT

Well my son is more interested in BMX racing now and this just sits so it needs to go.. its an 04 Arctic Cat 50(same as DRR), quad is mint, no cracks in plastic or anything.. I bought the bike stock and did all the following mods, has only about 30 minutes on it since then.. Removed electric start and oil injection system, installed block off plates on both from Kool Kids ATV, Installed Uni Pod Filter and Outerware, Installed and re jejeted for Trinity Racing Pipe, all clutch springs replaced with hi-stall springs(front and rear both red), and installed a 29T rear sprocket, and new tires all around. Comes with extra clutch springs, jets, and some stock parts also, new gaskets, ect.. we just bough this about 2 months ago, and he only went riding on it twice, once after the mods.. I have recipts for all work done. I have over $1600 into it. Looking to sell for $1200 or best offer, wont find one cleaner. will take partial trade for a BMX 20" race bike.. let me know.. Pics available.. andysperformance@dejazzd.com
    2000 400ex, full mx porting, Burgard LT A-arms, Elka LT quad rates, elka rear conversion, bla bla, bla.. soon to come graphics kit and new front bumper..

Make offers needs to go, may take trades on 125 bike also..
    2000 400ex, full mx porting, Burgard LT A-arms, Elka LT quad rates, elka rear conversion, bla bla, bla.. soon to come graphics kit and new front bumper..

Anyone? someone needs a 50.. will sell for less just make an offer, needs to go yesterday!

can you send some pics to brownieride@yahoo.com my daughter races a lt80 but i would like to put her in the 50 class also very interested thanks Jonathan
    Jonathan Brown 2001 440ex JRD A ARMS NO LEAN EXHAUST JET COATED HEADER PIPE PLASTICS SANDED AND CLEARED BLACK POWDERCOAT
    SOLD SOLD
    2006 black 450er

98 lt 80 SOLD
    2 2006 Suzuki z50s
    2007 drr\drx 50 motocross bike
    2001 dinli 90
    2000 extreme 50 tt bike
    2003 crf50 pit bike

sorry for the dalays, Just listed it on ebay, but will end it early.. posted with 10 pics.. item is at ..
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ME:L:LCA:MT:31 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ME:L:LCA:MT:31