Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gncc overall?

gncc overall?

Who's going to win? Who do you guys think is going to win this year? Ballance,Borich, Jenks? They all have 2 wins. I don't care as long as it's not Ballance,it's time for a new champ.

I hope Ballance wins this year to tie Barry Hawks record of 7 championships, then I hope he wins next year to break Hawks record

I think Bill will win....he has the speed of Jenks and Borich but is a smarter rider....everyone always thought Borich was the heir to Bill's crown but I think it will be Jenks who ends up beating him....but it wont be this year.....Go Bill!!!!!!!!!!
    Hiper
    Yoshimura
    ASV
    Twin Air
    Durablue
    Scott

End of season will look like this:

Borich
    Jenks
    Ballance
    Johnson
    Yoakly
    2005 TLD Predator Custom Axis, Hiper, Tire Balls, Kenda, Faast, Ac, PRM, Rath, Pure Polaris, Lonestar, BRP, Cycra, Jets R Us, ODI, Maier, EBC, GPR, Shocker Glove

http://www.bannedatatvnews.com

[http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/JoshuaJ

Ballance is going to win. Hes the faster and more consistent rider. But thats just my opinion.

Re: gncc overall?

Originally posted by cp450r
    Who's going to win? Who do you guys think is going to win this year? Ballance,Borich, Jenks? They all have 2 wins. I don't care as long as it's not Ballance,it's time for a new champ.

Do you rember when hawk DID IT for those years?? Ballance is out there every year trying to beat Barrys record, And i hondestly would love to see Bill beat/tie his record it would be awsome!!!!! But im still rooting for Chris jenks!!!
    05 Gt Thunder Trx490r
    WHITEHORSE RACING
    RISSLER EXTEREME ATV
    PRM, AXE racing, FASST bars, GPR, IMS-Roll, DID chains, HRC, JT sprockets, GT Thunder link, Hipers, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Custom Axis, LSR (stem,arms swinger carrier hubs), Axecalliber axil, QuadTech, T&T Racing, Spider, UNI, Pivot works, mxprographx,

WHITEHORSE RACING Trx416ex
    Razor 2's 23"-22"s,IMS tank,Galfer Steal Brake Lines,Denton Stabilizer,Herrmann +1 swingarm,Herrmann Racing Seat latch,Hotcams Stage one,Port and polish,Dynojets,Wesico,Tag Bars,PRM Bumper,PRM Skids,Rad carriers,Spyder grips,All Balls,LRD Exhaust,Green Frame,Stock Red Front Plastic,Gray Maier Rear Plastics ,Elkas Shocks Up Front,STocker Rear Shock,Blown elka rear in the shop!

Knox Racing 1987 trx250r (under construction)

chris borich is the man
    2005 450R w/ mods

Originally posted by seamonster
    I think Bill will win....he has the speed of Jenks and Borich but is a smarter rider....everyone always thought Borich was the heir to Bill's crown but I think it will be Jenks who ends up beating him....but it wont be this year.....Go Bill!!!!!!!!!!
    Amen !!!

I go for that one, Bills has shown at all this races, he not only rides fast, but very smart, had a bad start on Florida but, it was more bad luck.

Go Bill !!!
    Borich
    Jenks

i sort of want bill to win, but i would really like to see borich win this year. you have to think that bill is in the lead right now by two points over borich, if borich comes back strong after the break he will probally do it. the past two ironmans that bill raced he didnt win. its all gonna come up to the ironman. if the has a comfortable points lead he will do it, if not its gonna be who is in front of who at the end of it.
    1999 416ex
    practice bike

2005 trx450r (kicker)
    in major rebuild at the moment.

I am just glad to see a good clean points battle, I hate it when someone just runs away with it!
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast