Thread: banshee cleanup

banshee cleanup

decided since the yfz still aint done and im going to be riding the banshee, i better giv it a little love. trimmed, danded and kryloned the plastic. scrubbed and cleaned the heall out of everthing on it. i had a rear broken exaust hanger so i mount the silencer to the grab bar bolt and that raised it about 3 inches. then i took the rusted to hell chrome toomies off and sanded the crap out of them and painted the bbq black and re-polished the silencers. not much, just didnt like the beat up white and blue plastic and all the rust and grime.

Nice job! That bike looks badass!

did u paint the platics if so did it stick and work well?
    2001 honda 440ex
    -big bore 440 kit, white bros slip on, nacs graphics, hot cams stage 2, omf air scoops, Blue renthal fat bars, k&n air filter and pre filter, prm skid plates, ac front bumper, peg extensions, ex racing chain, blue frame, douglas rear rims, gusseted frame, hinson clutch, parkbrake block off, DG fat nerfs, Msr donominator clucth perch and Msr hp lever, Fat bar pad, Pro Grip grips, Maxxis Razr tires, Maier 250r hood, White Bros Rev limiter, Works G series tripple rates.

2000 polaris scrambler 500

yep painted them with kylon fusion, its made for plastic and it works very well. i would rather have some fullbores, but all my money is going to the yfz right now.

I used the krylon too with my old plastics, it works but you will have to stay on top of it
    I've had banshees, 250rs.. miss them all!

1986 ATC200X