Thread: Dealer needed

Dealer needed

My Husband is going to TRY and repair a Kazuma ( cant tell you what kind right off hand, but its VERY small and has NO FRONT SHOCKS WHAT SO EVER) and we have no clue where to turn for parts.

Can someone get me a good person to deal with to order some OEM parts.
    Also, is the OEM plastic pretty spendy to buy?? This family is on a VERY tight budget, thats why were trying to help them out and fix if for them.

I think the mini is toast, but its worth checking into.
    We at least need new plastic,couple of parts for the Carb and new top end.

thanks for your help

Tina
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

I believe this is it ....

YAY!!! I THOUGHT we had a site sponsor for them...SWEET!

I could still use some info though

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

Hey Quad junkies, gimme a email or a call, its our MX50 is the model, we have just about every part you could want & if we don't have it we can get it in a couple days. I do have some almost brand new parts that may do you good too, I have a whole barely used motor (maybe 1 hour on it tops) I can get you for cheap or just the top end also I may do for you & just take it off of it. my email is sales@kidatvs.com or 866-kid-quad I am in m-f 9-5, this Thurs & Fri I'm out of the office gotta go play though heh. Thanks, Jim
    Visit www.kidatvs.com for Xtreme, Jetmoto, Unison, Redcat, Kazuma ATV sales, parts & service.

Thanks you sooo much for all that info!!Troy and/or I will be in touch soon!

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!