Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Jamestown Rollcall June 3rd

Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
    Not sure if we're heading out Friday night or early Saturday morning. It's about a 3 hour drive for us which isn't too bad at all. Don't forget Johnny is going to be the one taking pictures this week
    you bring my fan club with you?
    OXC # ???
    07 YFZ 450
    Thanks to.
    Donelsons
    Stealth Racing. (aka Scott Noel)
    ITP Tires
    ------------------------------------------------
    Its mind over matter. I have no mind so it don't matter.

If your not the lead dog the view don't change. Race Yamaha.

Originally posted by ronnie
    it has to stay running to do that
    its running almost as good as your moth does.
    OXC # ???
    07 YFZ 450
    Thanks to.
    Donelsons
    ITP Tires

Originally posted by geogeorge
    its running almost as good as your moth does.
    my mouth doe'nt quit your yamaha quits so what was wrong with your yamaha
    shrum racing #707 MHSC
    quad suspesion scott noel nerfs s p piston dirt works presesion power sprorts

Originally posted by geogeorge
    you bring my fan club with you?
    Yes, we're bringing the fan club.The kids can't wait to see the funny Geoff. Did you vote for Taylor in the poll Johnny posted up. I think everybody that has voted has marked that one. It is multiple choice. Nobody's got any faith, including myself LOL. So the beginner class is going to grow by a couple this week.

hey guys just got back in town. i see you guys are up to the same ole games! i missed all the jokes. i will be there early saturday, hey kurt glad to have you back i enjoyed our kahoka race. i cant remember this course either.
    see ya all there
    the other slower shep

I will be watching. My quad is still in knots. I am going to Pit for Mitch...he needs a good race to get back in the points race in A. His quad is falling apart.....4 races almost back to back can tear these things up fast.

And a question for Geoff and or Tom. Are IMS pegs legal in stock? Also will flex bars still be allowed next year? If it's to early to tell I guess I can wait. I am in no hurry.

Also anyone know where I can buy the new Kenda Radials? And who will honor the coupons?

Thanks, Josh

Originally posted by jdwxv3
    I will be watching. My quad is still in knots. I am going to Pit for Mitch...he needs a good race to get back in the points race in A. His quad is falling apart.....4 races almost back to back can tear these things up fast.

And a question for Geoff and or Tom. Are IMS pegs legal in stock? Also will flex bars still be allowed next year? If it's to early to tell I guess I can wait. I am in no hurry.

Also anyone know where I can buy the new Kenda Radials? And who will honor the coupons?

Thanks, Josh
    The rules for stock class are up to the promoters and the yearly meeting. I don't know what if anything will change for the stock class.

Any Kinda dealer should honor the coupon cuz it is from Kinda Tires and they will pay the dealer back the money.
    OXC # ???
    07 YFZ 450
    Thanks to.
    Donelsons
    ITP Tires

Originally posted by tprender
    The race this weekend is done by Show-Me Motorsports. In the years past they had there race at Tebbits. But, last year they moved to Jamestown.
    MXP has lost some there ground at the Fingers Lake. So, they are moving to the old place at Tebbits. MXP has not done there race AMA for a few years. When the series was able to get the 2 million insurance, they quit having there race AMA.
    Thanks Tom for the info , really; was just curious about where everyone switched to and from.
    Thanks

Hey Monica , you will do fine just finish and show Johnny how it is done there will be enough of us out there watching over ya so dont worry.

Hey Shep will be getting there some time mid morning we will look you up.
    Scott
    No more ATV politics just another racer again.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678