Originally posted by polaris bob
Am I the only one that is not unhappy to see him go?

Jake, I agree with at least part of your thinking, he was looking to have a label put under his name.

But IMO, what the label now says about him, is not what he was hoping for.

Quitter

Crybaby

Not a team player

Flash in the pan

IMO, a top notch, factory grade, , A main rider can and should be able to hop on just about any quad and win on it., if the rider is any good at all. The bikes have way less to do with how a rider places than everyone thinks.

IMO Matt is just out of his league and is trying anything to be considered at the top of his game, unfortunately his top game is just not good enough!

I doubt that his stats will change much no matter what bike he is riding! He is just not as good as he thinks he is!

I say good riddance to Matt Smiley! Buh Bye now Matt!
this post shows how clueless your are about racing. 1st you call him a quitter, how many years has he been a top 10 and top 5 rider. second a crybaby, has he ever publicly said one bad thing about the polaris or did he stand behind them until the end. Not a team player, he did everything he could to help polaris . Flash in the pan i don't even have too address this moronic statement. and then you say a top notch rider should win on anything, this is the dumbest statement that is used way too much, when you get several top level talent the machine absolutely can be a difference. how well did borich do on a yamaha not very good why, because he did not feel good on it. And matt will be doing very good on the honda and the guy's on pro row know it.