Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 WORCS Round #5 - Clay Peak MX - Payette, Idaho

Unfortunately if you were not out front on the start you had a difficult time seeing. Most riders could not even see their bumper.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

As you can see, it was dusty on almost the entire course.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

This is where the start would be, ad the holeshot would be the first person to catch air off the top.
    Brittany #23

WORCS bought flowers for all of the mom's out there this weekend, for having to come out to the race track on Mother's Day.

Most of the mom's didn't mind coming out here, and where just glad to be able to watch their kids race.

Here is Debbie Bloodworth, who's husband and daughter dragged her out here, but Debbie did not seem to mind to much.
    Brittany #23

There were 14 pros lined up to race, and with a 90 minute race anything could happen.
    Brittany #23

It looked as if Doug Eichner would be pulling the holeshot and grabbing the $200 Hyper Holeshot cash.
    Brittany #23

But it was the number 98 rider John Shafe who was able to grab the holeshot.
    Brittany #23

But after the turn, it was Doug Eichner who was able to move out front.
    Brittany #23

The pro am class was off, and it was the number 249 Mike Kelley who was able to grab the holeshot.
    Brittany #23

Two of the riders, one which was Justin Waters, got tangled just before exiting the infield causing them both to crash. But they were both ok, and quick to get going.
    Brittany #23

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast