Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 WORCS Round #5 - Clay Peak MX - Payette, Idaho

2006 WORCS Round 5 - Clay Peak MX - Payette Idaho

For the fifth round of the WORCS series, we packed our bags and headed to CLAY PEAK MX TRACK, in Payette Idaho.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

We made the drive from California, and where able to visit a few other states along the way.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Along with Idaho, we where also able to visit Oregon, in fact Payette, Idaho and Ontario, Oregon where only a few miles apart, and most of the racers where staying in Oregon.
    Brittany #23

After the twelve hour drive, we where finally there. And it was not too long before we saw some familar faces, such as Robert Kramar, and Brian Harris.
    Brittany #23

And there were plenty of Rhinos out there this weekend. We are glad to see this class growing, and where definitely excited to watch this race.
    Brittany #23

Maxxis, was out there in full support, and we are very glad to see them backing this series so much.
    Brittany #23

There where many racers there this weekend and trailers filled the parking area.
    Brittany #23

From the top of the hill you could see the infield of the track. They called this area the "MotorCross" section, but most racers did not agree with this, and there where really no jumps.
    Brittany #23

You could even see the city of Ontario, Oregon.
    Brittany #23

The track was a very fast track, and most of the riders enjoyed it.
    Brittany #23

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast