Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2006 ATVA MX Nationals Round #7 – Red Bud - Discussion & Cheer

Originally posted by jason14x
    Well I didnt get an answer on the other post did they make a final decision on the pro moto from Birch Creek? Its been two weeks a decision should have been made by now especially if theres video of this alleged infraction. Anyone???

Jason
    No, I held off on doing a forum report and other things waiting to hear the final decision, but I was told that it will take longer than originally expected to make the decision. As soon as the decision is made, I will be sure to release the information.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Harlan thanks alot for the update I will be putting toghether a little write up on the first 3 races of neatv-mx season . Im waiitng for some pics to go with it so we can have a little bit more than just a little write up .!! I'll touch base with you and let us know when the ATVA stops dragging their butts and makes up their minds on Birch Creek!

Jason
    NEATV-MX Media/Public Relations Rep.
    bike: LT450R I got it finally!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12