Thread: what plastic is it?

what plastic is it?

Anyone seen huovos 3 where that guy does the 50/50 I love his plastic and can I get it for my 400ex? Where can i find some pictures of the quad?
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

Ok I found out that it is Wes Millers quad it is but I can't find any sites on him or the quad. Anyone know of any?
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

I would think h bomb fillms or danacreechracing.com might have some. I think it is maier but it may be fullbore i dont have my wideo avalible or i would tell you.
    05 450R All the good stuff...

still havn't found it, It is a 250r with some glittery green fenders with red by the fenders and its SWEET.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    Nausty i think its full bore bc the same quads on the beg of number 2 when the girls riding it it looks like full bore to me wit the little cut out in the front, that 250r is also in movie 1 wit the hydro kit of it if i am thinking about the same one as u heck i remember the pic is in a mag when he does the 50/50 grind it show him and the quad standing next to the mtv crew if i find the pic i will post it on here for u i am goin to go look for it now dude.

yup I had that mag to but I couldn't find it and I couldn't find it on the internet. I looked for full bore plastic too but couldn't find any sites.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

His quad is gold and red. He has custom painted red fullbore plastic. You can get it at most race shops, or check e-bay. The 400ex fullbore plastic is extreamly rare. I think it is one of the internet's best kept secrets.
    -Jeff

"yeah! i know what you mean...i was what 5 and a half maybe it was Japan right before 3 times and I was still excited but thats ok it didnt hurt so we just spent the night later i'll finish the lawn dude" -JabberJaw