Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C&D revalve on arvins?

C&D revalve on arvins?

Do you guys know if C&D can do their revalve n ZPS service to arvins found on a stock cannibal? What about adding rezzies to them? Thanks!
    08 ktm250sxf

Try posting this in C&D's section, Colby will tell you himself
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

lol! arvins are non rebuildable. why would you want to do anything to the greatest shocks ever made(the grey spring version)? i wish polaris would've put arvins on the outlaw, maybe i would've kept it!

BTW, the stock speed and earlier canninbals had ohlins without ressies that can be revalved, resprung, and have ressies attached.

could i get a set of front ohlins from a speed, blaze or dale and have them set up for me?

and is the stock rear shock rebuildable?
    08 ktm250sxf

Yes, the ohlins front and back are rebuildable and can have zps added. The fox rear shock is rebuildable too if you have that.

Im with cdrookie on the arvins. Why change such a great shock? LOL.
    2005 450R

am I out of the loop on something? do the arvins suck? So i can use speed front ohlins then?
    08 ktm250sxf

Yes it sounds like you're out of the loop. Arvins aren't really that great. cdrookie and I have always joked about them. Yes any of the shocks will fit except the moto ohlins. So you have a choice between speed/cannibal, blaze, and glamis. I run the glamis ohlins. They are perfect for me in the woods. On the mx track??....not so much. They bottom easier because they were set up for dunes riding. If you could get those Blaze shocks from hnnblecnnble or whatever his name is (Kyle), you would be in pretty good shape.
    2005 450R

alright, thanks, but does anyone know if C&D can do their zps and revalve service to the ohlins?
    08 ktm250sxf

I'm pretty sure they can but if they can't, you might want to look at propilot or MX-Tech. I have heard good things about both.
    2005 450R

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast