Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2006 ITP QuadCross Round 4 - Glen Helen

Brittany Bloodworth, one of the few to triple into the woops, seemed to be having some problems this weekend, after crashing in the first moto of the guys class.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Bradey Szymanski took the win gor the 8-11 yeards 71-90 2 Stroke class with a 1-1 finish.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Tommy Harris took the second place position with a 2-2 finish.
    Brittany #23

And Kyle Gillespie grabbed the third place position with a 3-3 finish.
    Brittany #23

Steve Beilman grabbed the holeshot for the +40 class, followed by Bloodworth who was running in the Womens Intermediate.
    Brittany #23

Beilman took the win with a 1-1 finish for the day.
    Brittany #23

Greg Bullen took home the second place position with a 2-2 finish.
    Brittany #23

And Robert Kelich took home third with a 4-3 finish for the day.
    Brittany #23

Lynn Prosser took home the win for the Women's Intermediate class with a 2-1 finish. Bloodworth took home second for the weekend, and Danielle Amundson grabbed third.
    Brittany #23

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234