Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2006 ITP QuadCross Round 4 - Glen Helen

Courpie was also quick to make the pass, and put distance between himself and Ellis.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Dustin Nelson was running in the third place position.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Eichner and Spooner where able to get around the track without getting tangled this time, and were followed closley by Mike Machado.
    Brittany #23

As Couprie lead the race, he managed to just put more distance between himself and Ellis.
    Brittany #23

Couprie went on to take the overall for the second moto, but with a 3-1 finish, he ended up third for the day.
    Brittany #23

Ellis grabbed second for the second moto, but managed to take home the overall for the day with s 1-2 finish.
    Brittany #23

Dustin Nelson took home the third place points with a 2-3 finish.
    Brittany #23

You can bet Romain Couprie was happy to take home a second place. Couprie is now heading to Red Budd for the national, and then will be flying back home to France. He plans to come back to ITP QuadCross next year, and you can be sure that we will be waiting for his return.
    Brittany #23

Here is our way of showing AtvRiders some love out here on the west coast.
    Brittany #23

Gordon Lanik took the win for the 4 Stroke Novice class with a 3-1 finish. This is one of the larger classes of the day, and probably one of the most competitive.
    Brittany #23

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast