Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 ITP QuadCross Round 4 - Glen Helen

2006 ITP QuadCross Round 4 - Glen Helen

Round 4 of the ITP Quad Cross was finally back at Glen Helen After being away from this track for four months.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

There where many changes to the track since the last round. But the woops were still there, and the riders were enjoying trying to triple into them.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

There where many great surprises at this round. Including the fact that Kory Ellis showed up. Kory has not been able to attend the ITP QuadCrosses because he has been running nationals. Kory is running 9th overall at nationals, and we are glad to see our LOCAL PRO doing so well.
    Brittany #23

Bonjour - which is good morning in French - was another word that some what suprised people. Romain Couprie, from France, was out here for two weeks to race an ITP Quad Cross, and head to Red Budd the following week for the national.

Romain was one of the nicest guys, and although he could not speak much English, he was a really cool guy to talk to.
    Brittany #23

Steve Beilman’s trailer definitely gets the award for the best looking trailer.
    Brittany #23

There where 18 pros lined up to race, and with some of the top pros here, we where all wondering who would grab the holeshot.

It was Doug Eichner number 11, who grabbed the holeshot for the first moto.
    Brittany #23

Around the second corner they went, with Eichner in the lead, Spooner in second, and Ellis in third. Shortly after Spooner hit Nelson, causing them both to tangle and get stuck for awhile.
    Brittany #23

Nelson was quick to take the lead, followed by Ellis for the first lap.
    Brittany #23

Ellis tried to make the pass on Nelson, but was unable to do so.
    Brittany #23

Eichner and Spooner where finally untangled and back on the track.
    Brittany #23

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast