Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Utility QOTM

Utility QOTM

I think it's time to try the Utility QOTM once again . Last time you posted it , I told you if you waited a couple weeks I'd have a 4x4 .... well those couple of weeks have passed and I'm ready to enter a QOTM .
    2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 .... Loaded !!!!

Working Together Towards A Common Goal --- Quitting Time !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx75Zoa_kVw&feature=related

home town, Poland NY College, Blairsville PA
    Yea it kinda got put on hold, and I been putting it off. But don't think I have forgotten about it. But it will be a little while before I actualy have it. Next month is an open month, then July is going to be the one month every year that will be for a Mini Quad of the Month. But the next chance I get will be the utility's.

On a side note, if you decide to go to Unadilla this year trailer down your quad I'll show ya some good riding up here.
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX
    Yahoo; Gone_Snowboarding06

Originally posted by TheFontMaster
    Yea it kinda got put on hold, and I been putting it off. But don't think I have forgotten about it. But it will be a little while before I actualy have it. Next month is an open month, then July is going to be the one month every year that will be for a Mini Quad of the Month. But the next chance I get will be the utility's.

On a side note, if you decide to go to Unadilla this year trailer down your quad I'll show ya some good riding up here.
    Gives me more time to add a few more parts to the quad then .

I don't think we'll be making it down to Unadilla this year . As much as we loved it last year , it cost us a fortune , especially with my car breaking down on the way . But if our Canadian dollar keeps getting stronger , I might just have to convince my girlfriend to go ( won't take much convincing , she had a blast last year). I'd like to go watch the Cross Country race at the track this time . We'll be attending a few Canadian Nationals this year also .. it'll be the first time in a LONG time that I'll be going to a Canadian ATV National .

I gotta buy a trailer for my car to haul the bike around .... there's a bunch of big ATV rallies and mud runs happening in my area , but I can't get to them cuz I have no way of hauling my bike to the ride areas . Next purchase = trailer and hitch for the Sunflower !!!

If you do decide to come down you can pitch a tent in my back yard it'll save you some money. I'm hopeing I'll still be around for the GNCC. I'd like to race in it, I don't really have XC races here, just MX so it would be something different. The GNCC is way different than the GNC. It's only one day, 2 if you stay for the bikes, but there are so many more people there, and it's just a compleatly different atmasphere.
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX

If you do decide to come down you can pitch a tent in my back yard it'll save you some money. I'm hopeing I'll still be around for the GNCC. I'd like to race in it, I don't really have XC races here, just MX so it would be something different. The GNCC is way different than the GNC. It's only one day, 2 if you stay for the bikes, but there are so many more people there, and it's just a compleatly different atmasphere.
    Change of plans ..... if my girlfriend can get time off work , which she should be able to since she's entitled to 2 weeks of vacation , it looks like we'll be making it down for the GNC MX race at Unadilla . She really wants to go down again and watch the races and so do I . Hopefully I'll know by the end of this week if she can get the week off or not .

Originally posted by Quad18star
    Change of plans ..... if my girlfriend can get time off work , which she should be able to since she's entitled to 2 weeks of vacation , it looks like we'll be making it down for the GNC MX race at Unadilla . She really wants to go down again and watch the races and so do I . Hopefully I'll know by the end of this week if she can get the week off or not .

Sounds good hopefully you can make it, I should be ready to race by the time the GNC comes.
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX

Sounds good hopefully you can make it, I should be ready to race by the time the GNC comes.
    How come the " should be ready to race" ?? Injure yourself?? Quad problems??

How far is Poland from Unadilla or Utica ??

Hopefully I get to meet a few people and put faces to the names . Last year the only person I met was Harlen and was only able to talk to him for a quick second cuz he was snapping pics at the podium but he did have time to give me some stickers .

any time you are ready... ( little kids love big quads )
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2002 ( now ) 750cc Prairie... to many mods & tires to list here...

If you're not making dust, You're eating dust...

not just a pretty face... ( these are all competition trophies )

the little 650 out pulling all the 800's... ( same quad BTW... )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast