Thread: Outer Banks, North Carolina

Hybrid View

Outer Banks, North Carolina

I know that beach road ends and you can drive out on the beach. Was wondering if you can ride ATVs out there also? Family and friends are goin down to OBX for a week in june or july and I may go if there is a place to ride on the banks. Inlet or ocean side. Maybe in the kittyhawk dunes? I wanna do some sand riding down there. Just tryin to get some info

Currituck MX Park

There is a MX park in Currituck County. It's about 2 hours from the Outerbanks. I don't think you can ride on the beach in the OBX. I'm heading there the second week of June for a week. Only to surf and drink though. Maybe some deep sea fishing.
    LTR450... some day to have it.

it is a very good place...a friend of mine was there
    Originality is the art of hiding your source of inspiration.

Re: Outer Banks, North Carolina

Originally posted by MOS300ex
    I know that beach road ends and you can drive out on the beach. Was wondering if you can ride ATVs out there also? Family and friends are goin down to OBX for a week in june or july and I may go if there is a place to ride on the banks. Inlet or ocean side. Maybe in the kittyhawk dunes? I wanna do some sand riding down there. Just tryin to get some info

Once you hit that road that ends, that is a drive on beach. You can bring your quads out there and ride them but its like 70 bucks a day.
    Jordan Pepper #859

08 LTR

09 Nationals/D13.
    4-stroke A and 450A

Sponsors for 09: Cernics Racing, DASA Racing, Moto-X Nutrition, ES Games4u and BK Performance!

AIM s/n: trx450rracer10

I found out tonight that if you go down past the inlet to hatteras, you can ride out on the beach there for nothin. But thats what ive been told! I gotta call and find out.

try myrtlebeachmx.com that not that far away.