Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feeler clean 450R for Z400

Feeler clean 450R for Z400

Here is what I have

2004 TRX450R

Motor:
    Hamehedz 14.1 480, KBR/Venom ported head with stock valves, HRC kit icluding the cam, Pulse Charger exhaust, clutch mod Sudco MX FCR 41MM carb with TPS and hot start. (hot start has been moded to go on the bars). Motor has low hours on it pipe and head and carb have two rides and some dyno time and thats all.

Body
    Fresh grannie apple green powder coated frame, and swinger, fresh black powder coated Mosse front bumper, pro armor nerfs with custom green nets, pro armor rear grab bar. Custom flame brake block off plate. custom graphics kit, trail tech bars and logo clamp, moose billet throttle. spider grips. Maier silver plastic. Tm design works slide and glide kit, NEW no rides ITP Baja'a with GNCC's (I would like to keep depending on the tire wheels on the other). All body work and PC has two rides on it.

R has never been raced or rolled over adult riden and oil both sides changed every ride.

Suspension is stock

Im sure there is other stuff I have left off.

Now Im looking for a 04 or newer KFX/Z 400, DS 650 or be an 03 Z/KFX if the frame is good and HAS NOT BEEEN REPAIRED or bent.

I would like a machine with a good supension shocks aarms swinger on it does not have to be long travel, motor mods and full blown race machine are prefered . THE MORE MODS THE BETTER BUT WILL CONCIDER ALL OFFERS. MUST be as clean as my R no shade tree stuff if you know what I mean.

Will take $5000.00 firm out the door also

I am will to drive a ways if you will. More pics on request:

Thanks
    Clove

PIC1
    Attached Images Attached Images

PIC2
    Attached Images Attached Images

WOW!!

one word "AWESOME"
    Billie

Thanks Billie

Where are you located at Clove? Nice quad!! I am lookin for a 450R or YFZ....
    Jason

Im in NW Missouri Kansas CIty area

i love that color combo

SICK!

i would trade you my 03 z400 its white with nerf bars, handle bars, the quad was pretty much new when i got it in dec.. i would but you prolly dont want it just cuz i want your 450 i can also trade a 92 sentra se-r great on gassss lol damn that quad is sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Man I thought I would have more replies by now am I asking to much on the trade

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast