Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 2006 ATVA MX Nationals Round #6 – Birch Creek - Preview & Live Coverage

Wow....that surprises me.......that Pro's would do that.....that's another peeve of mine - riders who still race through a yellow flag. If you have ever been the one down on the flag, with riders still flying by you....you'd think you'd have more respect for that flag.....plus, I have been in several races where I have slowed down for the flag, and the riders behind me don't........and they make up all that ground just because I am doing what I am supposed to do, and they choose not to.....
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

There is a video of those who jumped--
    Christa Watson
    Webmaster of QuadGirls.com

A big thank you to JB Racing, Maier, Douglas Wheel, Kames, Baldwin, Lost Creek Cycle, Amsoil, Bortnicks Tractor Sales, and Capp Steel.

Originally posted by quadgirl186
    There is a video of those who jumped--
    where at?
    Blake Foote #191
    -Phil 4:13-
    Jeremiah Jones Riding School
    BigRod Racing
    JPMX
    Jesus Christ!

I guess Pat Browns mom got it on tape. When I was getting my plaque, Brown, Wimmer, and Natalie were watching it.
    Christa Watson
    Webmaster of QuadGirls.com

A big thank you to JB Racing, Maier, Douglas Wheel, Kames, Baldwin, Lost Creek Cycle, Amsoil, Bortnicks Tractor Sales, and Capp Steel.

Maybe the rider was off the track and Byrd saw that and figured the flag was going to go down just after he rolled the triple or something, who knows.
    PFC Atkins - U.S. Army Intelligence Corps
    DET 1, CENTCOM ARE

'03 Subaru WRX-silver, 3.5" Borla full exhaust, AEM cold air intake.

'05 Yamaha YFZ450-red/white, X-Factor nerfs, red Hipers/Klaws, Tag T2s

Originally posted by 400grl
    Wow....that surprises me.......that Pro's would do that.....that's another peeve of mine - riders who still race through a yellow flag. If you have ever been the one down on the flag, with riders still flying by you....you'd think you'd have more respect for that flag.....plus, I have been in several races where I have slowed down for the flag, and the riders behind me don't........and they make up all that ground just because I am doing what I am supposed to do, and they choose not to.....

There was no rider down on the track and the Pro's do no better. There is way more to this than jumping on a yellow.

Any more news????????

Originally posted by Cindi
    There was no rider down on the track and the Pro's do no better. There is way more to this than jumping on a yellow.
    Cindi, I am not gonna argue the fact that you have most, if not all of the information on this topic...would you care to fill the rest of us in?
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference.

Originally posted by NacsRacer027
    Cindi, I am not gonna argue the fact that you have most, if not all of the information on this topic...would you care to fill the rest of us in?
    From what I understand the yellow flag that was out was for Lawson that was pulled OFF the track all the way at the end of the holeshot right before you make the left. It was about 300 yards away from the flag. There was no rider down on the track.

ip address: 80.227.0.156.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678