Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lets show them!!!

Lets show them!!!

Missouri has a very well run hare scramble series so we hope to see lots of the locals from that gang come on out and try a GNCC.

Even though I am a Flat Lander, I can’t help but to try and help out the less fortunate, thats you Missouri!!! JK!

Now lets show them what we are really about! We want it back next year; this is our chance to have our own national!

I would not be that emphatic, but I don’t like driving. We all know flying is better, J so I need them to stay as close a possible. This is our chance. Remember for those that say Missouri is too far; they raced in Texas for the last 2 years, last time I looked at a map it was farther away!!! They have no idea what awaits them in Missouri! I am done with my complaining, and I’ll look on the bright side.
    2005 TRX450R (racer)
    2000 400EX (retired)
    OXC #66
    Pro-Am
    SMV Racing

Todd, you trying to take me and Geoff's job at rambleing
    Oh I think we will show them , I think alot of the MHSC and Iowa people are stoked for this one.
    Scott
    No more ATV politics just another racer again.

Smile

Sorry everyone, that was the Southern Comfort talking.
    2005 TRX450R (racer)
    2000 400EX (retired)
    OXC #66
    Pro-Am
    SMV Racing

Mannzyfest tonight!!! That means you too Scott!
    Rdogg
    '06yfz 450
    '07trx 450ER
    I miss the MHSC

Lets not for get the Ark races, the Kansas racers and lots of others that will be here. I think they are going to find out that this might be one of the toughts tracks they race at.

I'm ready for a 2 hour trail ride. Looks like the GNCC will be my first ride on the quad seens I broke my wrist in a HBGP races before Christmas.

Can we say arm pump?
    OXC # ???
    07 YFZ 450
    Thanks to.
    Donelsons
    Stealth Racing. (aka Scott Noel)
    ITP Tires
    ------------------------------------------------
    Its mind over matter. I have no mind so it don't matter.

If your not the lead dog the view don't change. Race Yamaha.

Originally posted by geogeorge
    Lets not for get the Ark races, the Kansas racers and lots of others that will be here. I think they are going to find out that this might be one of the toughts tracks they race at.

I'm ready for a 2 hour trail ride. Looks like the GNCC will be my first ride on the quad seens I broke my wrist in a HBGP races before Christmas.

Can we say arm pump?
    I feel you Geoff, I am going to be tired as well. I am setting my goals low, I belive this race will just be a tune up race for me. Not going to get to serious on my finish. Besides the class I am racing is way to fast for me. Anyway, See you all on Friday!! Cant belive it is almost here!! Later, Josh

Can we say arm pump? [/B][/QUOTE]

Come on Geoff , it is to early for excuses for me and johnny or are you riding stock , you never did tell us yet. I readjusted my elkas and they are really starting to feel good now.
    Scott

Originally posted by yfz450xc
    Can we say arm pump?
    Come on Geoff , it is to early for excuses for me and johnny or are you riding stock , you never did tell us yet. I readjusted my elkas and they are really starting to feel good now.
    Scott [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm racing the 35+ C class in the morning. I'm thinking runa lap, have a beer, run a second lap have another beer.

The beer should keep the arm pump to a minimum and help me forget about how bad I am going to hurt.
    OXC # ???
    07 YFZ 450
    Thanks to.
    Donelsons
    ITP Tires

I'm racing the 35+ C class in the morning. I'm thinking runa lap, have a beer, run a second lap have another beer.

Well it looks like me and you and Johnny are running the same then , should make for some good plastic rubbing.
    Scott

I guess its not who wins but who beats who in the race. Lets make sure your on one side of Johnny and I will be on the others. should make his day have a Yamaha on both sides of him at the start.
    OXC # ???
    07 YFZ 450
    Thanks to.
    Donelsons
    ITP Tires

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast