Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: WORCS 2006 Round #4 - Race Town 395 Adelanto Ca.

Here are your top three from the Pro-Am class.

1st - Dillion Zimmerman
    2nd - Justin Waters
    3rd- Brian Simmons
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

And here are your second and third place for the pro class, seeing as how Eichner had already headed to Glen Helen.

2nd - Josh Frederick
    3rd - John Shafe
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Ameature stuff will be up tomarrow.

Thanks
    Brittany
    Brittany #23

Evan Carrillo, number 152 grabbed the holeshot for the Pro Production class, and if you look closley, you can see Eichner crashing off the start. Eichner was not able to finish the race.
    Brittany #23

Nick Hengtgen took the win for the Pro Production class, his first one this year.
    Brittany #23

Max Barton took an unfortunate DNF, after he seemed to have some problems with him quad.
    Brittany #23

Barton's problem was that his quad was lying next to the fence.
    Brittany #23

Pete Garcia took the win for the Production A class, followed by Andrew Lattimar, who put up a good fight with Garcia. Lattimar lead most of the race, but Garcia passed him on the last lap.
    Brittany #23

Jeff Burtuzzi, number 52, took the win for the Stock A class, after passing many of the guys in the Production A class.
    Brittany #23

Brittany Bloodworth and Lynn Processor put on a good show for the Womens A Class. Bloodworth lead the entire race, but stalled it on the last lap letting Lynn around her. Bloodworth still managed to grab third, and Tia Chandler grabbed third.
    Brittany #23

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast