Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WORCS 2006 Round #4 - Race Town 395 Adelanto Ca.

Nick Hengtgen, who won the Pro Production class, was running in the tenth spot for the pro class.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

But Nick stalled it and was forced to be push started.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Here is Kevin Kurtz who was showing us all how you are suppose to be jumping over the logs.
    Brittany #23

I am not sure if his technique caused this to happen or not.
    Brittany #23

Eichner went on to win the race, with about a minute and a half lead. We where happy to once again see that Eichner did not have any problems.
    Brittany #23

Josh Frederick grabbed the second place position, and John Shafe rounded out the top three.
    Brittany #23

13 year old, Dillion Zimmeran grabbed the win for the Pro-Am class.
    Brittany #23

Justin Waters grabbed the second place position, and Brain Simmons rounded out the top three.
    Brittany #23

Eichner was quick to load up and head back down to Glen Helen to try his luck in the second moto of the White Brothers 4-Stroke National.

Unfortunately he did not make it in time. Eichner who took fourth in the first moto at White Brothers, sure had a hard time knowing that he missed the second moto. After driving very fast from race town to Glen Helen to try and make it.
    Brittany #23

Here is Keith Taylor. Taylor ended up finishing fourth in the Pro-Am race. You can bet that he will be back next time, and is hoping for a podium finish.
    Brittany #23

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast