Thread: yfz 2 stroke

yfz 2 stroke

no heres some pics of the yfz plastic over a banshee, that i finished for my brother . took out on easter to ls utah and had no problems and had a lot of possitive thing said about it. nothing to special just fun to build. but now my brother wants a 4 stroke.

i get it but everytime i look at it it confuses me. its just weird i guess to see a 4 stroke plastic on the classic banshee.

4 stroke plastic just doesn't belong on a banshee
    93 kawasaki bayou 300
    02 banshee
    07 king qaud 700

more pics
    2006 Yamaha YFZ 450* nMotion full exhaust system/ Taper oversized handlebars/ UNI air filter/ AC Racing nerfs with built in heel guards/ Lonestar Racing +2 axle/ Full Flight Racing Long Travel +2 A-Arms.

1990 Ford F150- Long travel suspension and some other goodies!

1989 Ford F150 Short n' Wide- Hot little 302 in it with a 4 speed

2004 Pontiac GT0- 5.7- port and polished ls2 heads, 2002 Zo6 intake manifold, pacesetter longtube headers, hurst short throw shifter, eaton 3.91 posi, Diablo tuner....and yes its straight piped....sorry im not cool enough to waste my money on custom mufflers or canisters, whats the point when everybody always compliments on how good it sounds right?!

Special thanks to my sponsors- Amsoil, One industries, Steel Mx optics and Dragonfire racing

looks really open around the motor area, easy to work on!