Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Seymour, Missouri Roll Call

Seymour, Missouri Roll Call

The race is only 2 weeks away and we can't wait. Who all is going to make the journey for the first GNCC in Missouri??

Ill be there with my usual crew...what kinda track conditions we looking at for this place?
    2009 GNCC College A #62
    2008 KORHS Open A Champion
    2008 GNCC College A 9th place #80
    2007 GNCC College B 3rd place #230
    2006 GNCC C 16-21 Champion #279

Rocks Trees and Dirt!!!

Im goin jsut dontknow bout racing I want to but dont really got a way for the quad to get there.

Broc
    Broc Bromley
    Bromley Racing
    2013 WORCS Pro-Am Class
    Thanks to my 2013 Sposnors: The Dirt Shack, Hot Cams, Hot Rods, Cylinder Works, Crank Works, Pivot Works, Virtex Pistons Scott, Yoshimura, Race Tech, Factory Effex, Novik Gloves, & Justin Brinkman Financial.

Broc. I will hafta check with Glenn, but we may be able to meet you on our way down and haul your quad for you if we dont end up with a full load. I will let you know if you are interested.
    2008 KFX450R

WWW.IATVHSS.COM

Oh yeah, I will be there!
    2008 KFX450R

WWW.IATVHSS.COM

I am gonna see what i can do as of right now my dad is gonna have my truck and im gonna be a in the car but if ic an get my truck back i will take it. No matter what you think i could fallow you guys?
    Broc Bromley
    Bromley Racing
    2013 WORCS Pro-Am Class
    Thanks to my 2013 Sposnors: The Dirt Shack, Hot Cams, Hot Rods, Cylinder Works, Crank Works, Pivot Works, Virtex Pistons Scott, Yoshimura, Race Tech, Factory Effex, Novik Gloves, & Justin Brinkman Financial.

I dont see why not. Think you can keep up?
    2008 KFX450R

WWW.IATVHSS.COM

IDK i fallwoed Johnny last year to Newark MHSC race and omg he got to town bout 3 to 5 minutes ahead of us but my mom was with me and was freaking out every time i got over 70 little does she know everytime we go to a race and she falls a sleep i speed a little lol i will talk to you guys bout it next weekend at the track how you liek thsoe shocks?
    Broc Bromley
    Bromley Racing
    2013 WORCS Pro-Am Class

LOL! Moms worry alot I know. I like the shocks, but havent even ridden on them but around the yard other than the mudfest at Indianola. I should get a better feel for thwem at Brooks if its dry.
    2008 KFX450R

WWW.IATVHSS.COM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast