Got his off anouther site thought you all might like it.

I found this on the GNCC website. As I was reading this, I was getting more excited by the sentence. It is going to be suuuhhwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeettttt!!! Bring on the ROCK!!

We tracked down Jeff Russell and his crew, who are out there building the course right now. Jeff said this could be the dream race for all of you old-school guys who have been looking for tougher, more rugged terrain. Here’s what Jeff had to say about the place:

“It’s rocky, and we have some rain forecasted for tonight,” said Jeff. “Should be perfect by the weekend, though. With the hills and rocks it should be a challenging event. Once you pull in, it’s flat as a pancake. But then it gets steep. There are a few creek crossings too – so waterproofing may be an issue. This could just be old-school!”

Although the Southern Missouri Off-Road Ranch is a public riding area, Jeff said, “It hasn’t been used that much.” So don’t expect these trails to get too wide or too beat up. Again, those of you who like the tough, technical stuff should be happy.

One more point of advice from Jeff: “Make sure your skid plates are attached!”