Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Bit of Carnage

A Bit of Carnage

This is what happend to my Banshee after I rolled it 20+ times down a very steep rocky hill last week, Tell me what you think.
    Torn Seat Cover

Broken Rock Protector and Glass

Broken Plastic on Light

Very Bent Grab Bar

Cracked, Scratched, and Broken Rear Plastic

Slightly Tweeked Frame

Bent Rear Axle

This is How My Banshee Looks Rite Now (After I Painted the Frame and Took Off Most of The Broken Parts)

And the Other Side

All the plastics are broken as well and the part on the steering stem were the tie rods hook up to is bent also, I couldn't get a good picture of any of those. I Will get a picture of the hill i rolled down soon.
    1989 Banshee (Modding Soon)
    Two, 2005 Polaris Trailboss (Both Stock)

Damn man, no more hill shooting every roll cost 100 bucks haha
    I've had banshees, 250rs.. miss them all!

1986 ATC200X

that could have been an exiting ride down the hill
    93 kawasaki bayou 300
    02 banshee
    07 king qaud 700

Bummer man looded like a nice ride. Oh well now you have no choice but to rebuild and make it even sweeter.

Well now the grand total is up to 3,000 dollars... So what is that now about $150 dollars per roll. Its almost finished it should be done this Wednesday. But now it looks like I have to get a new front left rim, It is bent pretty bad. Rite now my friend is fixing the banshee up. He had to send it to a frame guy and get the rear of the frame straightened, soon after we found out that the front of the frame was bent as well and the things that hold the steering stem were bent all the way to the gas tank. Luckily he was able to fix all that. All the parts have been installed. He is now just going over the electrical to get the headlights to work and to re-wire it so that it doesn't need a key. I am going to have to get some inexpensive front shocks, the stock ones are to soft with the +2 a-arms. As soon as it gets finished and I get it back I will post some Pics of it!

That green paint is bad ***. A guy i kno wrolled his yfz down a 40 rocky cliff and it didnt **** it up that bad.
    MXC:2nd
    OMA:5th

xc 04 450r gettin built.

Fully Modded Woods Racing Banshee new motor. SOLD

LT230S Some Mods

1996 blaster SOLD

warrior/honda 750 hybrid in the works. SOLD

banshee parts for sale.

Thanks, Yeah idk I guess the way my banshee rolled was pretty much as bad as you can roll a banshee.. I am just glad the engine is fine.

YES! My Banshee finally came back today; Here are the pictures I took today, they are kind of low quality and the frame color is diffewrent in these pictures than it really looks, because I took them in the dark, tomorrow in the daylight I will take some better pictures. Yes I do know one of the shock covers is upside down. The Banshee is about 90% complete. So tell me what you think of it so far!

That's a sick banshee, defintily take some pics during the day

Ok, Here are some daytime Pictures.

I am getting the last couple of parts this week. I am ordered some "Works Shocks, AT Steeler Front Shocks". Those should come by the end of the week. Rite now I have stock Banshee front shocks and they are to soft with the 2+1 A-arms.. The A-Arms are great, nothing like having a 1989 Banshee with A-Arms instead of J-Arms. Tomorrow I am getting a new front left rim, the one on there rite now is bent. Also I really done like how the spindles are red... It looked good when my plastics were red but now I don't really think it goes to well, so as soon as I get the chance I am gunna change them to Black. Other than those couple of things everything is great! Tell me what you think about my banshee!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast