Thread: Question about length of races?!?

Question about length of races?!?

Are the races long (pit stop, need to refuel) or is one tank of gas enough? I'll be racing the women's b/c class and just wanted to know before the race seeing how this will be my first worcs race and my second race overall. Thanks so much.
    Donna Espensen
    WORCS #42

2009 SPONSORS:
    Carter Powersports
    GoForItGraphics.com (G4)
    FMF Exhausts
    GPR Stabilizers
    Maxxis Tires
    EBC Brakes
    TwinAir Filters
    Fasstco
    StrengthPro
    AmsOil
    Elka Suspension
    ASV

I'm not sure how long of a track Racetown 395 will be but in the last couple rounds I think they have averaged around 7 to 8 mile lap. The races, other then the Pro-Am/Pro Main, are 60 or 70 minutes long. I would check the WORCS site for your race to be sure as some of the women’s classes have been running with the smaller quads. Unless, you’re riding something that is really hopped up, most people do not pit in a standard race. I've been using a little over 3/4 of a tank per race on my YFZ.
    Hope that helps & see you in Victorville
    www.out4sand.com - www.pittraffic.com - www.atvinsider.com

Looking forward to 2008! Thanks: S&S Motorsports, Fox Shox, MotoWorks, MotoX Nutrition, Hiper Wheels, ODI Grips, MSR, IMS, Flexx Bars, PowerMadd, & Scott Goggles.

Thanks,

Kick some butt if I don't see ya out there!
    Donna Espensen
    WORCS #42

2009 SPONSORS:
    Carter Powersports
    GoForItGraphics.com (G4)
    FMF Exhausts
    GPR Stabilizers
    Maxxis Tires
    EBC Brakes
    TwinAir Filters
    Fasstco
    StrengthPro
    AmsOil
    Elka Suspension
    ASV

hey there - I went to my 1st worcs race last year in goldendale - the races were an hour long - no need to pit unless you had to for something and there was a place to set up a pit if you wanted to - the only real pitting was for a new set of goggles that I saw (muddy) - and the only race where everyone did pit was the pro class because their race is 1-1/2 hrs long - good luck

I've raced to WORCS races so far (taft and victroville) and I've never had to pull in to fill up on gas. I've always had atleast a quarter of a tank left after a race. I race sport C 15 to 29 years old and Open C.
    WHO DERE????? ohhhh derka derka