Thread: remembe previous replies to posts

remembe previous replies to posts

I dont think this is available. but every time I come back on I can't remember which forums or thread I post a reply to. Can we have something put in so it will list all the place where you replied to?
    maybe in the user cp,, there are 2 things in there but its usually empty...
    tks,, Like this one too.
    02 400EX: JE 426 Piston Kit-11:1 / Hotcam Stage II / HMF slipon / K&N Filter, UM Air box, Denton Stabilizer, +2 LSR A-ARMS.

Re: remembe previous replies to posts

Originally posted by johnsls
    I dont think this is available. but every time I come back on I can't remember which forums or thread I post a reply to. Can we have something put in so it will list all the place where you replied to?
    maybe in the user cp,, there are 2 things in there but its usually empty...
    tks,, Like this one too.
    Go to: user cp>edit options....

The sixth option down'Use 'Email Notification' by default?'

Choose yes. This will send you an email whenever anyone replies to every thread you have posted in. I choose no but click yes to certain threads I want to keep track of when i reply or click the 'subscribe to this thread' option at the bottom of each thread.

If this is already checked 'yes' the email notifications may be getting filtered as spam.

You'll need to find out how to let your ISP or email service allow emails from atvriders.com. I'm not sure how to do that.
    ATVRiders Janitorial Technician

!!!!!DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!

You can also do a search on your username to bring threads up that you posted in.
    Tony

Arens Axis XC 310R