Thread: Opinions on Parts

Opinions on Parts

I bought a large list of parts for my Banshee yesterday and I would like to see what everyone thinks of the parts I chose, None of them are really performance parts. I just had to get a bunch of parts to replace all the ones that broke when I crashed it recently. Most of them are cosmetic. Last weekend I also took everything off the frame and hand sanded the whole frame and Spray Painted it DupliColors Shimmering Green Color, Which is a green color with metal flakes in it. It took forever but I think in the end it was worth it.

Chain Roller(Black)
    Axle
    Nerf Bars(Silver)
    Breather(Silver)
    Light Covers(Clear)
    Bumper
    Gas Cap(Flames)
    Shockwears(Green Flame)
    Tail Light Lens and Cover
    Grill
    Lights
    Grab Bar
    Front Brake Lever
    Switch(It Will Be Used Instead of the Key and Ignition)
    Seat Cover
    **All the Plastics are Silver, and They Were All Purchased at ZMPerformance**
    Rear Fender(Silver)
    Gas Tank Cover(Silver)
    Radiator Cover(Silver)
    Front Fender(Silver)
    A-Arm Kit

Once I have all the parts on it I will post some pictures. Oh and also does anyone have any pictures of banshee's with Maiers silver colored plastics on it? I would like to get an idea on how they will look.
    1989 Banshee (Modding Soon)
    Two, 2005 Polaris Trailboss (Both Stock)

check out mxjunkie for the silver plastics. i think they look tight. do u have any pictures of your crash?

i dont have any pictures of were i crashed becuase i was alone, i can take a picture of some of the damages tho, i have taken off most of the broken parts already tho

lets see the carnage!

Heres Most of The Carnage

Torn Seat Cover

Broken Rock Protector and Glass

Broken Plastic on Light

Very Bent Grab Bar

Cracked, Scratched, and Broken Rear Plastic

Slightly Tweeked Frame

Bent Rear Axle

This is How My Banshee Looks Rite Now (After I Painted the Frame and Took Off Most of The Broken Parts)

And the Other Side

All the plastics are broken as well and the part on the steering stem were the tie rods hook up to is bent also, I couldn't get a good picture of any of those.

Re: Opinions on Parts

Originally posted by xlastshotx
    Last weekend I also took everything off the frame and hand sanded the whole frame and Spray Painted it DupliColors Shimmering Green Color, Which is a green color with metal flakes in it. It took forever but I think in the end it was worth it.
    besure and use lots of clear, I just painted my shee when the red and blue anodize metalcast and I forgot to clear the a arms, one weekend at the dunes and it blasted all the paint off..