Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LT80 Video

cool vid man, what program do you use for your editing?
    Brandon Waltz #11

Big thanks to Tittle Brothers Racing, RC Motorsports, RK Chains, SixSixOne and WeaponMX.

Brandon's Sponsorhouse

I sure would like to see jacks motor in a drag race with a stock lt80. and what did he do to that motor? thanks

Livin4real I use Adobe Premier Elements for my videos. It is easy to use. Good quality video from it and you can burn DVDs from it too.

Rhinorick. I will see what I can do as far as a shoot out with a stock LT80 drag race. I know it is going to BLOW the stocker away! Moore did his magic. Full port job, stock carb mod, reed cage and reeds mods, bored it to a 50.50mm one over stock, milled head and redid head, all clutch work, welded the cases where they are known to crack. I added the Trinity pipe. We are running stock gearing for now and stock size tires. Fly high rise bars, works shocks, welded on foot pegs, nerfs, ITP wheels, ATV RAcing +3 A arms.

Thanks for the coments on the Videos!
    That's RACIN!
    Todd
    Swain Racing
    My Sponsor House Profile
    GNCC
    6 Hours of ATV America IRON MAN Class
    12 Hours of ATV America 30+ Class
    District 6 Vet Class

2007 Sponsors - Teixeira Technologies, REKLUSE, Cardio Stack, Swain Racing, ELKA, BERRELL's FUEL OIL, Duncan Motorsports, ALL-PRO West, ODI Grips, CYCRA Racing, Tire Balls, Hiper Technology, Scott USA
    05 TRX450R

It looks like it runs well Kylee's kfx80 has a trinity pipe and It dosesn't run like that .She needs to mow the neighbors lawn dad's running out of $

FYI:: In 300 ft, a stock LT will run about 11-12 seconds.
    My motor will run between 7-8 seconds. 7.2 is the fastest reported to me.
    2000 GNC 5N\
    2001 GNC 9N \ 40+ class
    2004 GNC 9N /
    2014 rock crusher "GO tortoise GO!"
    2016 Byrd Rooster
    Father of the "11" time National champion,and worlds fastest woman ATV racer
    A few fast LT80's
    250R~300cc's
    300ex
    350 Rancher
    Kymco Mongoose
    Survivor of the 12 Hours of ATV America 04 and 05

I am working on a Shoot out between A Moore Racing LT80 and a stock LT80. I will shoot some video and post it here. I will also try to do some time shots in 100, 200 and 300 feet. My brother in law has a stock LT80 for his son, but he dosnt rid very hard. I am looking for some one to run Tyler on his Mod Lt80 to do the video, I will use Tyler to run both in the timed footage runs.
    That's RACIN!
    Todd
    Swain Racing
    My Sponsor House Profile
    GNCC
    District 6 Vet Class

2007 Sponsors - Teixeira Technologies, REKLUSE, Cardio Stack, Swain Racing, ELKA, BERRELL's FUEL OIL, Duncan Motorsports, ALL-PRO West, ODI Grips, CYCRA Racing, Tire Balls, Hiper Technology, Scott USA
    05 TRX450R

how about that video

Thumbs up

Great vids as always Swain!
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Sorry for the delay in the shoot out video. Ours was down for a few weeks and the ston LT80 is now torn down waiting for some new parts. As soon as he gets it back together I will get the video done.
    That's RACIN!
    Todd
    Swain Racing
    My Sponsor House Profile
    GNCC
    District 6 Vet Class

05 TRX450R

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12