Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: april 9th dutchmen howed ya do?

april 9th dutchmen howed ya do?

took 9th in c class and 450rgncc i dont wana hear you brangin cause you took 4th oohh yeh outa lets see hear 69 riders
    86 250r work in progress she runs oh boy does she run

I took 9th in the blaster class.(Due to some problems) Usually race a 250F but my brother and dad got me out on the blaster and I had a lot of fun.

Kirstie got 16th in the Blaster class
    Tyler got 15th in the 90 class in the morning due to a few minor problems he incountered.
    I got 7th in the vet class.

How did everyone else do?
    See you in 2 weeks!
    That's RACIN!
    Todd
    Swain Racing
    My Sponsor House Profile
    GNCC
    6 Hours of ATV America IRON MAN Class
    12 Hours of ATV America 30+ Class
    District 6 Vet Class

2007 Sponsors - Teixeira Technologies, REKLUSE, Cardio Stack, Swain Racing, ELKA, BERRELL's FUEL OIL, Duncan Motorsports, ALL-PRO West, ODI Grips, CYCRA Racing, Tire Balls, Hiper Technology, Scott USA
    05 TRX450R

that track kicked my arse today. Had to start so far back in C class with 69 riders adn only managed to get 27th. Not too good, but maybe better luck next time, cant do well al the time.
    RAP Racing #61

2004 TRX450R.

Great track yesterday!!!

I won the Vet class!!! I made it up to 4th overall!!

Borich won the A class and overall.... Pat Brown was there and got 2nd in A class 2nd overall. I think Cunnigham got 3rd in A class...

2 weeks to Hurricane Hills PA State Round 3
    www.wesbolt.com
    www.atvriders.com
    RAGE ATV
    lonestarquadracing.com

JL way to go! Great job. What were you riding? I had the hole shot but then stalled it a few times and fell back.

Again great job!
    That's RACIN!
    Todd
    Swain Racing
    My Sponsor House Profile
    GNCC
    District 6 Vet Class

2007 Sponsors - Teixeira Technologies, REKLUSE, Cardio Stack, Swain Racing, ELKA, BERRELL's FUEL OIL, Duncan Motorsports, ALL-PRO West, ODI Grips, CYCRA Racing, Tire Balls, Hiper Technology, Scott USA
    05 TRX450R

i was on a black 450R stock, with a sparks pipe and ac bumper...

i took 2 kicks to get goin..my first ride on an R....and was 5-7 into the first turn....passed a few guys over the mx course.....then we made our way to the back section......i thought i was around 5th... some one stalls in a left hander i think...2 guys get held up...I follow a yfz around the 3 riders and now i'm in 2nd the YFZ is in first...passed the yfz quickly and put down 3 good laps to pull away a little bit......Johnson was back there... i saw him coming... so was Tichner.... I got caught up battleing with 3rd and 4th in the A class..... I was screaming and yelling working to get around... then on lap 4 i reminded myself that they are not my race....i pulled aside and let them back by, then really backed it off so I wouldn't get sick AGAIN like rd. 1.... When Johnson got close I turned it back up agian and tried to survive.......I knew i had a stock tank and may have to refuel??? right before the white flag I notice Johnson stuck under that back of a lapper which caused a back up...(i look around at other parts of the track to see where competitors are)......I knew this would give me at least 20 seconds on him...then we got the white flag....I decided to not pit for gas??? I have no idea why?? I switched to reserve and rode in 5th gear when i should have been in 3rd....conserved fuel and made it around for the win!!!!
    www.wesbolt.com
    www.atvriders.com
    RAGE ATV
    lonestarquadracing.com

Yea that was me in the left hand turn that had things tied up . I run a Rekluse clutch and it usualy works good, but for some reason when I got on the breaks it stalled going into the corner and a few of you guys got around me. It happend about 5 more times during the race. When I fired it up today, the idle was way low and I could not adjust it any higher. I am going to have to tear off the carb and check things out. Congrats again!
    That's RACIN!
    Todd
    Swain Racing
    My Sponsor House Profile
    GNCC
    District 6 Vet Class

05 TRX450R

Re: april 9th dutchmen howed ya do?

Originally posted by redracing88
    took 9th in c class and 450rgncc i dont wana hear you brangin cause you took 4th oohh yeh outa lets see hear 69 riders
    Thanks redracing88. That was a really fun race, the track was AWESOME! I started out 3rd and stalled my bike not too far into the 1st lap and it was hard to get it started again, so i was back to about 15th, but by the end of the 2nd lap i was back up to 6th and I slowly worked my way up. I was up to 3rd when some guy in my class flew by me for 3rd and for the last part of the last lap I was catching the top 2 guys, but I couldnt get past this a-hole on a Banshee (who I wasnt even racing for position). He wouldnt move and I didnt have any chances to really move him myself, but then I found a hole and I think that he will think twice before holding me up again. So, I finished 4th, which is my best so far, and I hope to get higher. The last 3 races something has happened to me on the 1st lap when I am in the top 3 and i get back pretty far and have to work my way back up. If only I could use that energy to build up a lead...

3rd out of 27 in the blaster class. I had a horrible start and still managed to finish good. Like I was probaly 25th going into the holeshot.
    Steve #48

2005 450r - In great shape, setup perfect for my riding style

Aim: Sjorge3442
    Email : Sjorge_3442@hotmail.com

Temple University

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast