Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: d class C class...........

Question d class C class...........

some where i heard that in D class u arent alowed to clear the doubles and roll over the jumps and C class u can and if ur good enought u move to B class and so on is this right

the lowest atv class is that i know of is B. dont let the ameture rank fool you it is very competitive.

You can race any class you want,,,I've run 3 different class's this year. D, 350 open, and vet class. and I've jumped every time no matter what class I was in,,,but this isn't an AMA sanctioned race. Never rolled over jumps in D class hit all the jumps on the track.

Talking

It depends on the track and what they say. I have been to some tracks were the D class was not allowed to jump certain doublesa but the C class could. Other tracks just don't care if you can jump it then go ahead. It just depends on what track you go to and what they say.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2007 Honda 450ER W/ White plastic- Houser Slicast Longtravel +2 A-arms, Axis Triple rate shocks w/ rezzy's, Houser +1 steering stem, Stremline steel braded brack lines front & rear, Nac's case saver, PEP steering dampner, Tag T2 chrome handlebars, Works connetion pro perch clutch lever, IMS/Roll powermadd handgaurds, Houser Graphics Kit, Houser #plate backgrounds, Douglas ultimate front w/ groved radials, Douglas ultimate beadlocks rear with Maxxis MX tires, Lonestar +2+2 Axle & anti fade lock nut, AC racing black line front bumber, AC racing black line nerfs w/ relocated pegs, AC racing rear grab bar powdercoated black, Pro design kill switch, Pro design pro flow kit w/ K&N filter & outerwears wrap, Honda CRF cam, Sparks full exhast, Quadtech hood scoop.

2007 Sponsors- Houser Racing, Nac's, K&K Racing, IMS-ROLL, Tag-Metals, Quadtech, Lonestar Racing, Outterwears.

Chris when did you take that picture of me doin the superman??? Was that at eastview the last time we were there..

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    By the way things are here in pa we have 3 clases for quads. c which is anything 249cc or under 2stroke like blasters and stuff, then it also includes 399 and under 4strokes thats 300ex, mojavs and the ohters. another clase is the quad 4 stroke 400cc+ thats 400ex raptruds ds650s z400s. the last clase is 250cc+ 2stroke clase which is 250rs, tecate 4s, lt250rs, banshees, and any others.

Cool

Yeah rico that was a pretty good pic of yeah you where really gettin some air!
    2007 Honda 450ER W/ White plastic- Houser Slicast Longtravel +2 A-arms, Axis Triple rate shocks w/ rezzy's, Houser +1 steering stem, Stremline steel braded brack lines front & rear, Nac's case saver, PEP steering dampner, Tag T2 chrome handlebars, Works connetion pro perch clutch lever, IMS/Roll powermadd handgaurds, Houser Graphics Kit, Houser #plate backgrounds, Douglas ultimate front w/ groved radials, Douglas ultimate beadlocks rear with Maxxis MX tires, Lonestar +2+2 Axle & anti fade lock nut, AC racing black line front bumber, AC racing black line nerfs w/ relocated pegs, AC racing rear grab bar powdercoated black, Pro design kill switch, Pro design pro flow kit w/ K&N filter & outerwears wrap, Honda CRF cam, Sparks full exhast, Quadtech hood scoop.

2007 Sponsors- Houser Racing, Nac's, K&K Racing, IMS-ROLL, Tag-Metals, Quadtech, Lonestar Racing, Outterwears.

hey 400ex21 where do you race in pa i run mx in district 6

liltaz..i also run d-6 and 5 what tracks do you run ??
    06 YFZ 450..all white... LRD pipe, jet kit, lid removed, cam mod

LT JB front end and Ohlins shocks coming before june.

I've never heard of D class! dats dana creech

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast