Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any body see me at sleepy april 1or2

any body see me at sleepy april 1or2

i run 13-15 200cc 300cc 300ex #01 saturday i was kikin ***** on my 3 practice i was clearing the table top and almost clearing the jumps on the back straight way the last lap i went off the last jump before the finish line (a double) landed straigt on top of it and broke a ball joint welded a bolt on it and whent to the race sunday on sunday my god dag pipe fell of last lap my buddy arron yfz 450 #52a gave me a bolt and came 6 place moto 1 because i had to take it easy moto 2 i got second i did not go all out but whent harder than moto 1 was any body else there
    #01-Tyler Dommel

-sponsors-

BURGARD CYCLE RACE TEAM

SPASTIC DESIGNS

FOX SHOCKS

RATH RACING

HIPER WHEELS

A.T.P RACING ENGINES

TRP

i was there...read my thread like 2 down from this one "sleepy april 2"

when did u get a lonestar axle and tc shorty pipe i didnt see u clear any of those jumps

im gettin my shorty this week i was not clearin any thing on the race day (broken ball goint) the only thing i was clearing on practice was the table top i almost cleared some of the doubles on the back strait away pkrblaster what is your name and riding # im from pequea close to lancaster just wait till may 6 when i get all my parts plannin on clearing the doubles on the back strait away righ before the finish line
    #01-Tyler Dommel

-sponsors-

BURGARD CYCLE RACE TEAM

SPASTIC DESIGNS

FOX SHOCKS

RATH RACING

HIPER WHEELS

A.T.P RACING ENGINES

TRP

I bet you cleared that tabletop, seeing as though most the A class expert riders on thier 450's weren't doing it!
    2006 Yamaha YFZ450 (Blue) #63
    Cam Mod | ASR LT +3 A-arms | Custom Axis Dual Rate LT Shocks | Lonestar Axcalibar Extended Axle | Two Brothers M-7 Exhaust Pipe | Rear Hiper Dual Beadlocks (Blue rings) | Front and Rear Holeshot MXR6 Tires | GYTR Nerf Bars | Gibson Steering Stabilizer | Pro Taper Contour Fatbars | AC Stadium Bumper | Tag Metals Clamps | No-Toil Air Filter | Quad Magazine Shock Covers | Billet LSR E-Brake Block off Plate | Gunnar Tether Killswitch | AC Skid Plate | Quad Boss A-arm Guards | Moose Brake Lever | Parts Unlimited Clutch Lever | ModQuad Case Saver | MotoGraphX Number Plates

the table top looked easy to clear so did the doubles

i think he mean landing on the first down slope not the second one...i tried to clear the whole thing a couiple times on my 450 but couldnt get a good run form the outside cuz everybody takes the inside

thank you d6mx450r the first one and the doubles are not easy to clear with a welded ball joint i got my shorty today and its awesome but tom forgot the jets do you gus think any local shop would have a 136 jet for my 300ex
    #01-Tyler Dommel

-sponsors-

BURGARD CYCLE RACE TEAM

SPASTIC DESIGNS

FOX SHOCKS

RATH RACING

HIPER WHEELS

A.T.P RACING ENGINES

TRP

just messin wit u man u gone to sleepy april 15 #7 m brackbill

Originally posted by D6MX450R
    i think he mean landing on the first down slope not the second one...i tried to clear the whole thing a couiple times on my 450 but couldnt get a good run form the outside cuz everybody takes the inside
    I didn't even try, cause I saw about 5 people in the B class try it, and every one of them landed pretty bad. It's just so hard to get the momentum right out of that turn. I'm lookin forward to this sat. Should be great as always!
    2006 Yamaha YFZ450 (Blue) #63
    Cam Mod | ASR LT +3 A-arms | Custom Axis Dual Rate LT Shocks | Lonestar Axcalibar Extended Axle | Two Brothers M-7 Exhaust Pipe | Rear Hiper Dual Beadlocks (Blue rings) | Front and Rear Holeshot MXR6 Tires | GYTR Nerf Bars | Gibson Steering Stabilizer | Pro Taper Contour Fatbars | AC Stadium Bumper | Tag Metals Clamps | No-Toil Air Filter | Quad Magazine Shock Covers | Billet LSR E-Brake Block off Plate | Gunnar Tether Killswitch | AC Skid Plate | Quad Boss A-arm Guards | Moose Brake Lever | Parts Unlimited Clutch Lever | ModQuad Case Saver | MotoGraphX Number Plates

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast