Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 2006 ITP Quad Cross Round 3 - Arizona Cycle Park

Here is Corry Weller who decided to run the +30 class this year, after taking second place in the Womens Intermediate class in 2005.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Here is Keely Woosley who took a win in the 4-Stroke beginner class. She shows us that she is able to hang in there with the guys. WAY TO GO!!!!
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Christy McGuffin, another girl who is banging bars with the boys this year took second place. We are glad to see these girls out there teaching the boys how to ride.
    Brittany #23

Jason Fife took the overall win in the 2 & 4 Stroke INtermediate class with a 1-1 finish.
    Brittany #23

Dave Slade took home the win in the +40 class with a 1-1 finish.
    Brittany #23

Slade's Wife Mellisa, also took home a first place this weekend in the Women's Novice.
    Brittany #23

We had another new rider in the Women's Beginner class. Brittany Chase decided to try her luck and went home with a 1-1 finish. We were all glad to here that Brittany is planing to continue races the ITP QuadCross, and will be getting a new quad soon.
    Brittany #23

Evan Spooner, who is Jeff Spooner's little brother took home a win in the 2&4 Stroke Novice class with a 2-1 finish.
    Brittany #23

We look forward to seeing everyone back at Glen Helen Race Way May 7th, for the fourth round of the Yamaha / ITP QuadCross series.
    Brittany #23

Great pics!!! Brittany Chase was a trooper out there on that....what is it?.......300ex? LOL!! Cool that she is going to keep racing the ITP's! Thanks for the pics!!!
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast